So whats worth doing in plane of mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanadas, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Xanadas Augur

Skimmed some material on the web. Didn't really see much in there cept the quests for clicky resist flowers. Is there much in the way of loot drops in the zone?
    PathToEternity likes this.
  2. Rojas75 Journeyman

It's all quests. Their is also Armor quests for wis / int casters buts it's kinda mehhh compared to Skyshrine or Kael quest armor.
  3. Esper Augur

4. Ducreux Augur

In terms of actual useful items? It's pretty much just the resist flowers if Bristlebane isn't there dropping loot.

The zone is more for fun side adventures than actual character progression.
  5. Vykk Lorekeeper

The first rule of Mischief is: you do not talk about Mischief
  6. Tarmor of Surefall Journeyman

Get your resist flowers.

Oh and back in the day it was a sign of man hood to make the naked corpse run back to PoM through NToV. You knew who the true hardcore players were as they raced naked past dragons and burnt DA idols trying to get to the zone in spot.

I remember those days fondly.
  7. Tarmor of Surefall Journeyman

Oh and I should say -- better to burn an insta-click gate potion than have to make that run....so many potions.
  8. Quechal New Member

Problem now is you are unable to bind there as a caster. You used to be able to back when it first came out. Hopefully they will fix that.
  9. Tevarin3 New Member

I'm glad you asked, there's a few decent items that come from mischief.
    Crazy Cleric BP is pretty nice, cleric mask with barbarian illusion http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=104268

the resist flowers, and the green one (poison resist) stacks with all buffs. the zone is just a fun house, kinda a secret level, so to speak.

On another note, Peachy D`vicci isn't spawning, so we can do all the card combines but we can't do her quest called "The Gift Box" http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6755
  10. Progress Augur

So you aren't able to do any of the PoM armor quests?