New NPC Harm Touch Issue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Taladir, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Taladir Augur

Since the patch yesterday, I've noticed that some (if not all) Harm Touch damage is showing incorrectly as 1, when the actual damage varies. In one recent example, Equestrielle the Corrupted did 282 damage with Harm Touch to my 55 bard but it registered as only 1 in my logs.

I have submitted an issue via the Issue Tracker, but none of the four other issues I've submitted since December have been resolved so I'm posting here in hopes of getting some comments on the ticket from the community and perhaps some movement from DBG. I'm not sure if these are strictly TLP issues or also live since I only play on Phinigel.

Here are the tickets, for anyone interested:
  2. Xanadas Augur

Reported this in the bug thread for the recent update. Received no comment.
  3. Mashef_8013 Elder

This. Hopefully all of the above mentioned items are ignored until important issues are fixed. What kind of sadistic person uses the boat anyways?!?
  4. Grecco New Member

The interesting thing about the SoW issue is its more widespread. A lot of buffs will lose their effects prematurely as the buffs starting fading. Somewhere around the last 5-10 second range. Obviously the other posters are correct this stuff is minor but there is no reason to not draw attention to them anyways.
  5. Tulgin Augur

Even more interesting, when SoW is flashing, cast Jboots and you get the speed increase, but no buff is shown. I haven't tested if it still takes up 1 of your 15 buff slots.
  6. Adonhiram Augur

Does it work with debuffs too and dots ? If a hostile debuff/dot loses potency before it wears completely off and a beneficial effect can be reapplied and take the same buff slot, that opens up some creative perspectives :cool:
  7. Taladir Augur

I haven't done any testing on negative effects, but it does seem to be anything that has a buff icon. Seems like a fairly glaring oversight to have gone on this long without correction (or at least acknowledgement) from the devs.
  8. Adonhiram Augur

OK, thank you.