level 75 task

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baladar, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Baladar New Member

I was given a task last night go to Jewel of atiiki and kill 5 hounds or puma's I am a ranger level 73 and a ranger guild officer came over and none of us could see any Puma's or Hounds on track. Got a feeling it gave me mobs that don't exist in that zone or the wrong Zone.

I used the drunken stein and went to grind somewhere, up on entering PoK the task suddenly disappeared from my quest log
  2. corwin Journeyman

I got the L75 task for jewel of atiiki was asked to kill 5 blacksail pirates , these were not on track either (or listed on allakazam)
  3. Tasaria New Member

I got the hounds and pumas task also and ran circles (not ranger:( ) and no animals to be found.
  4. Malbro Augur

Got the level 75 daily on my rogue, there are NO stormscape skypriests in the zone. Those are aviaks in the buried sea.
  5. Dbrane Lorekeeper

Same thing here. There are no pumas or hounds in JoA. There are hounds and pumas in The Barren Coast. I went there and killed some as a test and got no credit for the kills.

On a related note, the 90 task to kill boogeymen is also bugged. Went to HoT fear and killed many of them and got zero credit.
  6. Lilpugs~Cazic New Member

Had same problem, gave me pirates. Dropped quest and throne'd out.