TLP Hot Zones

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by veeter, Apr 20, 2016.

1. veeter New Member

Do the new hot zones announced affect TLP such as Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinny? Or is it only for traditional servers?
  2. taliefer Augur

3. Bewts Augur

I think the question was more in relation to would XP change on the base code irrelevant if we can visit Franklin for quests.
  4. Nolrog Augur

And the answer was already given. No hotzones on TLP servers until TSS unlocks (meaning no change in XP until TSS unlocks.)
    Tudadar likes this.
  5. veeter New Member

Thanks Tali. I don't think I've ever known anyone to exp in The Emerald Jungle!
  6. Numiko Augur

There were no hot zones on the older TLP server, but they still got the ZEM adjustment for them.
  7. Dyzalot Augur

I think I actually grouped in EJ back in the day a couple of times. I don't remember why. We may have been trying to farm a drop from there or something?
  8. Fancy Elder

No hotzones till TSS..will there even be a population on these servers then ? lol
  9. Semah Augur

I hope so. I'm not re-rolling (family constraints) and would like to catch live. The trouble with saying that on these forums is that honest hopes and worries bring the TLP drama out of the woodwork. Sorry. :(
  10. taliefer Augur

Fippy was still quite healthy when TSS launched.
  11. Machen New Member

I wouldn't have said Fippy was quite healthy heading into TSS, we only had ~3 raid guilds left at that point and a handful of casuals struggling on but unable to do much, down from 8 or so raid guilds just a couple expansions earlier. And, I am pretty sure by the time we were in TSS the majority of players left on the server were boxers and fairly self sufficient (although certainly not everyone) -- an advantage that Phinny probably won't have. I doubt Phinny will fare as well as Fippy did by that stage, but I guess we'll see.
  12. taliefer Augur

darkblood, citizen, proficio, ATM were all still around just off the top of my head. ATM was short lived, but we raided TSS content at least, as well as the others.

I wont argue that TSS was another point where guilds started to drop off and merge, but going into it and at the start there were still plenty around.
  13. Machen New Member

3, 4, either way it was much less healthy than six months earlier on the server when there were 10 raid guilds and another half dozen casual guilds heading into DoDH.
  14. crs250 New Member

ZEM's definitely exist on the TLP. If this change impacts those numbers it would be truly appreciated to get some transparency from the devs on it.
  15. Grandma Elder

Zems were corrected on TLPs or in other words there gone. Happy hunting kids!
  16. Machen New Member

They were corrected, that doesn't mean all zems are gone. Every zone has a zem, just the ones that were inappropriately high were dropped.