Server suggestion of the 3.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Stune, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Stune Augur

Yes sorry yet again, i have searched many different server suggestion threads for new people but maybe i am different.

I like to box. and use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]... but i also like to single player raid, and group up with fellow guild members on my guild main. I also like my quiet time to relax from the stressful days of work.

Phini is ok, xps slower which is fine. Boxing reminds me of the old days with 1 computer per box.

Id rather use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] for a few accounts on different monitors.

What one really fits my profile? i have started on phini and 3 box 3 different towers. Level 8 so not a biggie to start over.

I heard some bad things from the other two? or is it much like phini server?? i dont know.

I already have like 100000 toons on the live servers, but i wanted to get away from them for awhile.
  2. Stune Augur

3. Sinzz Augur

go ragefire not sure about lockjaw but I know ragefire seems to be pretty populated and hits max on the server list a couple times a day, seems to be just as busy as the most populated live servers
    Stune likes this.
  4. Stune Augur

Yup the ragefire server seems to be working out well for me. Already lvl 5 on the mage, cleric, and enchanter. Just playing around for now with my old configurations. Beats playing the raid mage right now, on live.