Travel Key Ring

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rayzen, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Rayzen Elder

The Mount and illusion Key Ring features are nice, but how about one for all the various travel clickies in game. I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet at all, so excuse me if it has, and i missed it.
  2. Tobin Augur

I would also like to see a Familiar Ring too
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Ishtass Augur

+1. Would also like some illusions items fixed that currently be put in the ring.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Savager Augur

nimbus keyring
    Bobsmith and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. Xikteny Augur

Supposedly there were going to be more keyrings coming, now that they've done the hard work of making the feature possible.
  6. segap Augur

They need to reserve such things to be defining bullet points for upcoming expansions. Something they can use to justify $120 special editions by adding additional slots.
  7. Hekaton Augur

there's nothing to justify paying $120 for an expansion
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Thus why you can pay 40 or less for it. The most recent one was available for just $35 (less if you are an All-Access member). The extreme price you are mentioning was for one which included all the various bonus items.
  9. Hekaton Augur

i'm aware of the tier pricing for expansions. I'm just stating in my personal opinion there is nothing that justifies paying $120 for an expansion.
  10. Nolrog Augur

You don't have to pay $120 if you don't want to. If you don't think there's a reason for that version, don't buy it.
  11. Ruinedmyownlands Elder

We need a key ring key ring!
    Yinla and Iila like this.