Hate Fury Augments on Vendor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Mar 23, 2016.

1. MrMajestykx Augur

i dont see why anything raid related would be on a vendor available to anyone who has not beaten said raid. While I agree groupers got slighted on augs per say ie like the war anniversary tasks for those augs, I also dont agree with augs being available carte blanche unless you have at LEAST beaten the event. for me, no the augs DONT belong on the vendor, War raid augs never were this is no different.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

the last annv raid Plane of War was so hard they agreed to keep it up all year. Problem solved.
  3. Grummy_NB Augur

If they put the augs on the vendor, and only the augs, I think their price should be somewhere the coinage a toon could get from this years gatherings. 1000 coins? that is just slapping you in the face saying you are never going to afford this. (true there will be someone replying "I have that", but many don't and will not) The anniversary events are, once a year, relive the event and move on. Yea party. Not Dead Hills pharm pharm pharm.

As for the event, dont let the easy raid mow down the trash fool you, bring your big boy dps pants and a clock.. ya need that.
  4. Kunon Augur

Time. They are still wrapping up TBM and whenever a new expansion opens on the TLPs that gets their full attention. Whatever time is left is spent on their side projects tinkering with class/game mechanics that no one asked for. Anniversary stuff? What they can through together the quickest and easiest in 1 or 2 days is what we get.
    Vdidar likes this.
  5. Vdidar Augur

TBM was not going to be released unfinished.
    Iila likes this.
  6. Seldom Augur

I'd prefer they just leave raid in game when 17th Anniversary time ends and increase the lockout on event to two weeks or so. If not, I'm fine with the augs being buyable with coin route. Anything that makes it so we don't have to farm this event next year when 90% of drop table will no longer even be worthwhile
  7. Orbital101 Augur

Ive gathered 1800 currency last year from farming Magically Delicious and what alts needed from the other missions. I already prepared my self from foraging all the stuffs needed all year long and its not to late to start...

Though I dont think ill have any use of more currency p
  8. Blurred_Memories Augur

i do feel there should have been some group augs available as well.

as a raider.. i'd gotten rather used to getting cool augs from raid events AND group events... and sometimes.. more than one from raid or group or even both!

this year... one aug... period.

sucks for raiders too. relatively.
  9. CaptAmazing Augur

I support leaving it in as well.Two weeks is too long, regular lockouts are long enough.
  10. Makavien Augur

I Support leaving it in it was an under used raid in the old days and temporary content is just lame in my opinion. People do have vacations and stuff around spring sometimes planned years in advance.
  11. Iila Augur

Change the lockout to 5.5 days like every other raid, and make it a permanent event.
  12. Sarcogian Augur

Dev-officer Illa spoke
    Iila likes this.
  13. kyong Augur

Please leave the raid in. With the limited resources you have and the expectations put on you I think any content released should be kept in game going forward. Also we don't know how many anniversaries are left. Thank you.
  14. Stell_CT Elder

Absolutely agree. Make this one permanent. The last Anniversary raid ended up being left permanent so this wouldn't be something new.
    Iila likes this.
  15. Tevik Augur

Counterpoint, not that this is my feeling or anything, but just to play devil's advocate a bit: Hardcore Heritage Nagafen raid. Not permanent, not even guaranteed to drop augs. At least with this one, you're guaranteed 8 augs per week if you keep it cleared (4 of each type).

Is anniversary different than HH, really?
  16. Cicelee Augur

You are not guaranteed eight per week. Each augment drops 1-2 times in each chest.

Our first two wins we got one of each aug. Last night we got one melee and two caster. So yeah, it is not a guarantee of eight per...

I also don't think the developers would make it a permanent raid. I feel the chances of the augment going on vendor is higher than this being permanent. No basis for that opinion.

If the developers wanted to, they could make the achievement be needing xyz amount of wins to unlock the augments. That way those that "cheesed" it the first week now have to win it the "appropriate" way now. Make it you need 5 wins to unlock augment for 1000 coins. Or something...
  17. RangerDanger#1 Lorekeeper

I'd like to see it stick around. I'm curious though, how many guilds have beat it post fixes? More than have finished TBM? Because if the answers are low, what was the point of even putting it in for such a short time frame and calling it a celebration?

I wouldn't understand the mentality behind putting in something as a thank you and tuning for a small minority. What does that say to the rest of the player base?
  18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Not sure about the totals but my guild has beaten it ~4 times, and not yet finished TBM. We generally move at our own pace and finish in the mid 20's in terms of finishing expansions.

It's a lot harder with mists no longer being blockable, but cheese strats work too!
  19. Tevik Augur

Alright, so maybe my numbers are off. We've had 2 of each in all 3 of our wins, so I figured that was just the standard. Either way though, you're guaranteed at least 1 of each aug per win, which does nothing to invalidate the point I brought up about previous limited-term raids with awesome augs that weren't even guaranteed drops.
  20. Klak Augur

I think the raid should just give everyone the aug like old anniv raids. Beat it twice. Get both augs. I don't look forward to having to farm this if its put in longer. Farming all of TBM once a week is already bad enough as it is. Gear doesnt make the player. It helps but a bad player in the best gear in the game is still going to be a bad player. We've had tons of dps in roi get fully geared and end up getting booted. Was a wiz most recently and apparently is an all star in their new guild which is mind blowing. I am all for letting everyone get the gear. Change it so everyone gets the aug off two wins and keep nerfing the event till even groupers can join together in a raid and get it.