WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by OHBoy(theRanger), Mar 23, 2016.

1. OHBoy(theRanger) Journeyman

MY whole group just crashed all of us same friggin time.... and logging in just sucks. What are you doing to our game? anyone else have this happen
  2. Reht The Dude abides...

Nope, no crashes here.........
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony crashed and is back up.
  4. Imak Augur

Just lost three clients simlutaneously. Black screen you have been disconnected. Attempts to log back in are met with "an unknown error occurred while trying to join the server".
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

BB just poofed as well. Severe lag, the whole nine yards. Should be reports of a certain set of servers all crashed I imagine. The host that runs all those servers must have crashed.
  6. Sklak Journeyman

Xegony kicked everyone on server offline again, with big lag/delays on logging back in.
    2nd time for the boot all characters mini-crash in 1 hour. Server itself never showing as down (or is rebooting faster than I can get back to server select).
  7. cgy48 New Member

lol DGB strikes again
  8. Drakang Augur

Rathe is fubared also. Chat channels lagging massively. Raid tool lagging. zoning slow.
  9. Enkel Augur

I mean, you have to play EQ for it to crash on you. So, Reht, it makes sense it didn't crash on you :p. Also, on Xegony, it has been really laggy for the last few days. Wonder what is going on to cause this.
    Sancus likes this.
  10. Reht The Dude abides...

My server, greybriar is just fine thank you!
  11. Enkel Augur

Yeah, cause it's a Rift Server Reht!

[IMG]
  12. Reht The Dude abides...

So? Rift players have feelings too.........
  13. lancelove Augur

something about stamply and minecraft....