Reckless Ascension on Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by poisonwaters, Feb 22, 2016.

1. poisonwaters Journeyman

3/19/2016
    I'll update our want/need list up here and date it to help keep it current and anyone interested in joining us won't have to scroll down for an up to date list.

-PW

Reckless Ascension is interested in adding a few good players to our team. We are farming TBM and looking forward to new expansion release. Whether you've been raiding for years or you are recently returned if you think you have what it takes or are willing to learn from great people please feel free to contact us, we'd like to hear from you. Below are our class needs/wants/"willing to fit ins."

Low means I'll consider adding one player. Medium means I could squeeze one in immediately if you know your class. High means I'll consider a project. If your class is closed send me a tell anyway and you never know what can happen.

*Edit 4/27/16*
    Just because a class is closed please don't hesitate to contact me in game. ;tell bristle.poisonwaters

Bard: Low
    Beastlord: Closed
    Berserker: Closed
    Cleric: Low
    Druid: Closed
    Enchanter: Closed
    Magician: Closed
    Monk: Closed
    Necromancer: Low
    Paladin: Closed
    Ranger: Closed
    Rogue: Closed
    Shadow Knight:Closed
    Shaman: Closed
    Warrior: Closed
    Wizard: Low

We raid Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 to12 eastern. We have currently dropped Thursdays due to farm mode. However, if you apply you will be expected to raid Thursdays when new content is released.

You can in-game email bristle.poisonwaters (robnie or I are best for recruitment information), bristle.lichulil, bristle.robnie, bristle.kelliene, bristle.ranbas, bristle.slackwaters, bristle.espaniardz, bristle.wunshii, or bristle.renotaki for more information about us. Alternately you can /tell us or if you are on a server other than bristlebane you can ;tell bristle.poisonwaters, I log everything and I'll get back to you within a day or two if that dirty gina doesn't clip my logs. :D

A little bit about us:

Well, RA is about three years old and since then we've managed to get ourselves ranked seventh server wide to beat TDS and then again in TBM and we are clearing TBM weekly.

We have a great bunch of players who are reliable and pull their own weight. They aren't just great players, they're great people and lately quite a few of them have been showing up to help smaller raid forces break into Arx Mentis. We've been having tons of fun doing it and it's a great way to give back to the community on bristlebane which has helped make us what we are.

Applicants must fill out the application fully and be level 105 with a raid attendance of 70% or greater to make full member.

We are not necessarily looking for fully geared raiders but we are looking for dedication, a willingness to learn, adaptability and a desire to be part of a great team.

If you are interested in applying get in touch with one of us and register on our forums located at:

http://www.recklessascension.org

-Poisonwaters 105th level Shadowknight
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  2. Ranbas New Member

We just dropped Thursdays from our raiding schedule during farm. We will reinstate Thursdays in preparation for the next expansion, but until then, we are only raiding Sundays and Tuesdays.

We were built on having fun and kicking , and continue to employ that attitude on a nightly basis. Come be a part of the RA family!
  3. Kazden New Member

I didn't know we let pdubz out in public.
  4. poisonwaters Journeyman

Only when I've been very good :) or very bad >:)
  5. poisonwaters Journeyman

dang emoticons
  6. espy New Member

I just wanted to stop by and say ty for helping out the Legion of Valor and Den of Misfits alliance out on saturdays in there raids, DOM was my starting guild and its nice to see them still rocking and raiding it means alot that you all are willing to help them out. Thank you!
  7. poisonwaters Journeyman

Hey espy, we love helping your buddies :)
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

What, what what?? We're recruiting a Ranger? They aren't allowed to be as adorable as me. :D
  9. poisonwaters Journeyman

You'd be alot cuter if you were a decent beastlord jhenna :mad:
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

But, but, I have Scarlet Cheetah Fang!! :(
  11. Tree-BB New Member

Despite leaving the guild for my own reasons, I wholeheartedly have to admit that <Reckless Ascension> is one of the best guilds that I have been a part of throughout my EQ experience. IF anyone is looking to return back to the raid scene, or even, perhaps, would like to try raiding for the very first time, then I highly recommend you look into this guild as a possible destination. /Cheers
  12. poisonwaters Journeyman

Lol hey tree good to see you!

We'll take seasoned raiders too!

Update:

I have one opening for a decent warrior, 1 beast and 1 necro get in touch with me! Or if you just want to BS shoot me a tell as well :)
  13. Naugrin Augur

Bump for shameless self promotion.
  14. poisonwaters Journeyman

15. poisonwaters Journeyman

I edited my first post to make needs/wants current so those who visit this thread won't have to sling through pages of us teasing each other.

If you are looking to raid TBM shoot me a tell :)
  16. poisonwaters Journeyman

Ive filled most of my spots, I'd talk to a warrior, one chanter, maybe a druid and one beastlord. Contact me in game.
  17. Tanols Augur

18. Middis New Member

Best Guild Ever!!! Hi poisonwaters! We definitely need More awesome players. Come Before we are full !!!
  19. poisonwaters Journeyman

I'll be updating the Class Needs tonight on our website.

I'll be setting everything except for monk to LOW, Monks remain closed. Please feel free to contact me in game if you are looking to raid TBM and the 17th Anniversary raids.

We are having lots of fun and hope you can join us!

-PW
  20. poisonwaters Journeyman

Updated First post to reflect class needs

looks like this

Bard: Low
    Beastlord: Low
    Berserker: Closed
    Cleric: Low
    Druid: Closed
    Enchanter: Medium
    Magician: Low
    Monk: Closed