phinny- euro guilds?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by zekreject, Feb 22, 2016.

1. zekreject Journeyman

I am thinking about creating a toon on Phinny.
    Any guilds doing casual euro time raiding out there?
  2. Buddi Elder

Isn't casual raiding (in-era) an oxymoron?
  3. Ducreux Augur

<Caer Cadarns> is a mostly Euro guild, don't know how casual they are but i think for now they are focused on just the Instanced raid zones and have cleared classic.
  4. zekreject Journeyman

Thank you, i will check them out.
  5. Starr Elder

Caer Cadarns is a euroguild. Raids are not mandatory, but raids 3-4 times a week.
  6. Lordik Journeyman

What min lvl you accept into guild?
  7. AB-Muvien Elder

Can read abit more here http://caer-cadarns.guildlaunch.com/

We've cleared classic and also gotten a few open world targets down, but slowing down abit on raiding right now around Kunark.

No real lvl requirement to join as its primarily a casual guild that just happends to raid :)
  8. Machen New Member

Have you all killed Eye of Veeshan? I don't have a date for it.
  9. Finley Augur

Every interaction I've had with members of Caer Cadarns has been positive, good group of people.
  10. Starr Elder

No EoV yet
  11. AB-Muvien Elder

Sorry no not EoV yet. So take that cleared classic with a grain of salt :p
  12. Bobbydomino Elder

People in Caer are nice but their loot distribution system is terrible. AFAIK they don't use a dkp system so loot is basically randomly given to leadership friends. Just a warning.
  13. Caziel_CC New Member

@Bobbydomino I would like to call you out on this one, so please let us all know who you are and where you got your information from? Otherwise just stay quiet since you have no clue and what your spreading is nothing but false rumors.

I am GL of CC and we do track both Attendance and Loot distribution among guild members, and so far all raiders have gotten about the same amount of loot on raids, so we like to call the system DKP with a twist.

The people who have gotten the least is actually myself and the officers, so saying that we favor our self or friends is not true and unless your a member (in which case I urge you to contact me via PM on forum, and I will prove to you that your wrong) you wouldn't know how we do it and who gotten what items.

Have a nice day

Caziel
  14. Machen New Member

Call it whatever you want, but awarding roughly the same amount of loot to every raider is just about exactly the opposite of how DKP works.
  15. Caziel_CC New Member

Not going to debate our system with people outside guild since you have no clue of attendance, who wanted the item (yes we don't just hand out left and right, people actually bid in) and what items dropped.

No system is perfect and if you believe DKP is perfect then fair enough, I seen and been in guilds where DKP got manipulated by members, items rotting which were actually upgrades for the guild due to no one wanting to spend any DKP - because everyone was saving for the next dragon loot or god item, and people being in guild only because of shiny pixels on a screen and only showing up on raids and logging right after.

So lets just close the debate by agreeing that we disagree, and you believe DKP is the dream and universal truth and we don't, fair enough good thing is that EQ is large enough to have room for both views.

Caziel
  16. tentimes Elder

Caer Cadarns is a "casual" guild but we do open world raids regularly with instanced raids to top it off. We raid 3-4 times a week but raid attendance is not mandatory.
    It is a great bunch of people and (I believe) the largest Euro guild, so we will be doing all the content.
  17. Madlez New Member

They are really good guys, with a lot of top notch people among them
  18. Bobbydomino Elder

So in other words I was entirely right, there is no dkp system in place and loot is distributed arbitrarily.
  19. Krimzin Augur

Caer Cadarn is a great option if your looking for a Euro guild.
  20. Critt Augur

Great group of folks, i've known many from Vazaelle and would still be tagged with them if I weren't playing on EST... Not sure who that person was saying that loot was messed up I never saw them in CC when I was there..