Plane of Sky Nerf - OMG!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vaclav, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Vaclav Augur

From Patch Notes on Test - 2/10/15: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-02-10-16.230657/#post-3396905

- The spell Alter Plane: Sky will no longer remove all its targets' buffs when it lands.

Nerfing Plane of Sky some more? Seriously guys....?

/sarcasm off

Seriously - nice to see that needless annoyance gone after all these years. While fundamentally neat to the lore of the plane being unusual compared to the norm of Norrath - there's a reason the mechanic was never really revisited. Thanks for removing that silly annoyance.
  2. Miss Shortcake Elder

probably because it removed cash shop potions and they couldn't figure out how to make it only leave those.
    Drexll, Ducreux and Syrup like this.
  3. Bewts Augur

Changes to taunt should be interesting. Maybe I should start pressing it now?
  4. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Interesting, does that mean that levitation cast before porting up into sky still works? From memory I recall originally levitation could be cast in sky, then it was nerfed so it couldn't, but at that point it did not remove all buffs so we could still island hop with levi cast before we zoned in, that was corrected shortly afterwards...
  5. Warpeace Augur

- The spell Alter Plane: Sky will no longer remove all its targets' buffs when it lands.

Does not mean it will strip the buff but levitation effects may be disabled separately like that are in other zones. I doubt they intend to let people bypass keying to the different islands with levitation effects, then again its Daybreak.