All of my accounts are marked for Unusual activity

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Verbubba, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Verbubba New Member

I have alot of accounts. They have all been marked with this.
    Versions: Live, Test
    • Due to unusual activity on your account, we require additional account security and verification, in order to continue play. Please click here to add a valid mobile phone number to your account
    Can i get a phone number or something to call and find out why all of my accounts are flagged this way?
  2. Verbubba New Member

The only thing that i did was go from Live to Test and back and they were marked this way.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Probably worth a petition. I've seen other posts from people that had the same issue and they all either added a number or petitioned and got it fixed.
    Verbubba likes this.
  4. Verbubba New Member

Im not getting any reply from anyone. I think they messed up.
  5. Crippled New Member

Same problem here.
  6. Kruler Journeyman

Server appears to be false flagging accounts on a number of issues including account status and now it appears standing also, I would suggest logging a petition so they know of other server issues
  7. wtfguys New Member

I petitioned about this issue. No reply. Every account I ever logged into from my house was flagged. Good way to get personal info to sell I guess. I have no need or inclination to cheat or RMT. I'm great at the game and make more than enough money. This was two weeks ago. Something is broken.
  8. wickedlittlewoodelf Journeyman

I was having the same issues with the message:
    2-Step Verification
    There has been an error processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Instead of trying to log in through the patcher, I went to the DB site and did it there.
    I repatched and am g2g.

GL.
  9. Tiglath New Member

I'm just going to say that the 2 step verification crap is happening the same time with all the log in issues. As an IT dude, I think they are trying to implement the new verification and are having serious issues and aren't owning up to it nor backing them out.
  10. Tudadar Augur

2 step verification has been happening for over a year