Hilarious - Training Efreeti camp caught on Twitch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ILOVETOCOMPLAINLOL, Jan 28, 2016.

1. ILOVETOCOMPLAINLOL New Member

I got to watch this unfold live, which was pretty hilarious. I wont name and shame anyone who was doing it though, to abide by the forums rules.

http://twitch.tv/dandineq/v/38138479
  2. Tudadar Augur

Ive heard of players training / black op training efreeti for a long time. Atm there are 2 and its a pretty exclusive camp. I wonder if its gotten better or worse since going from 6 instances to 2.
  3. GrugSA Augur

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy
    Ducreux and Whizbang like this.
  4. Progress Augur

Just report Skykam every time you see him in SolB. All he does is train the person at Efreeti over and over. I have seen him inefficiently train people for multiple hours or try to dps race Efreeti when he spawns. The guy will eventually get banned but like everything with Daybreak it will take some time.
  5. Syrup Augur

Wow!
    Your healer was terrible in that group.
    Looks like you guys could hardly kill that one imp, let alone the train that came in.
  6. Phinnyservrox New Member

Wasn't Dandin the guild leader of False Prophecy on Ragefire? I remember reading his girlfriend Zeksy, co-leader of the guild, talking about how he lied about being robbed and having to kill a robber in self defense. He tried to scam his guild out of IRL money and she came on the forums to tell everyone it was a lie and he was removed from the guild. I didn't think he would show his face on another server after that fiasco. Will have to check out his stream sometime!

Edit: Found the thread where she posted about his scam. It's the first post on the second page by Zeksy.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/rip-matthias-the-man.226916/page-2#post-3333035
    Ducreux and Tudadar like this.
  7. Seraphim Augur

I love how during the stream he claimed he had more Krono than us in AoS and yet his video shows his inventory... Dat 5 krono man!! If people think 5 krono is a lot then I'm going to need

[IMG]

Scrooge McDuck's vault to store all of my kronos cause I have waaaaaay more than 5 LOL!
  8. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

The classy thing about Skykam is how he becomes an officer and then sells his officer account on Player Auctions.
  9. KumbayaMyLordNagafen Lorekeeper

I dunno Lotusfly got away with that for like 5 months with no ban to speak of.
  10. Bobbydomino Elder

Forum warriors from AoS deflecting the blame to the guy who got trained. No surprise here. Watch their leadership write how they don't condone that type of behavior and blah blah blah despite daily evidence of their behavior.
  11. Bobbydomino Elder

12. BigDog Elder

As a outside impartial observer not caring about the affairs of mere puppies on the porch I got a feeling you got a case of what is known as the Butt Hurts.

Please seek me out in game if you want too. I can try to help you out but we don't allow BH infected people into <BigDogs>.
    Qelyn and GrugSA like this.
  13. Machen New Member

Who could have guessed...
  14. Frenzic Augur

I have more krono than AoS, ain't no big achievement! :p
  15. Numiko Augur

I did not realize you measured how good a person was at Everquest by how many Krono they have... I shall call my accountant in the morning and direct him to purchase a few thousand so I can be one of the cool kids too....:rolleyes:
  16. Frenzic Augur

You'd have to take out a second mortgage on the house to catch up with me.
  17. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

I don't think it is a very good way to measure a persons skill in playing the game. But I can imagine, that from an outside observer, it could possibly be used to measure the exact amount of sadness that a person feels on the inside. Maybe if you get enough Krono, the hole you feel in your life might finally be filled, the emptiness might go away...but I doubt it. By all means, keep trying. It is so much fun to hear about :)
  18. ScarletLetter Elder

hes got hot water now! or a/c! or something basic I dunno - its hard to keep up with all these meth head kids.
  19. Kumidor Journeyman

To TL/SA/AoS - Please understand, why I left and why I have not rejoined. TL/SA/AoS has a bad rep for a reason....I don't just make up , just to cause drama.

My hopes for you, and your guild is that you can find the strength to remove people like this, and make the guild the best $*&%^) guild on the server.

As a long time and founding member of TL back on Fippy, this is the exact reason I am no longer part of the guild. I absolutely love Elaida, and quite a few of their members, but they allow their members to completely roll over the server without any regard to how it affects others and the server’s health in general.

I have been a part of the antics and shenanigans before, and yah I was a part of the monster that TL was. I know first-hand how our members treated people, and the server. I have logs upon logs of guild chat, listening to egos talk, laugh at, and treat people like . Even guild mates aren’t above some peoples egos.

I would not be posting this if it wasn’t clearly evident, and being able to personally relate to an issue I had with Skykam directly, no more than a couple weeks ago. I tired addressing the issue, by first leaving the zone, but after they moved zones and followed us, I then tried to address it with SA officers. After that didn’t work, and the antics continued I posted logs to all the officers including their guild leader. I was told straight up, that even my logs, and my word as a friend means nothing, and they won’t be doing anything to the offenders.

Officers have posted on these forums and I believe have a guild policy that members WILL NOT dispel other player’s pets charmed or otherwise.

So, this video shows exactly who SA/AoS/TL attracts as players, and it also shows me and anyone else actually paying attention that officers don’t care. Their members will continue to run over their rules, and other people on the server until they actually show some consistency with their rules and their disciplines. Skykam has gone above and beyond multiple times in regards to harassment of other players. Both caught on video, and logs that have been given to officers. Yet, he continues to be a member of the guild.

Elaida,
    You are now and will always be friend of mine. There are some times, I wonder if I would even take a bullet for you. You are by far one of the best people I have meet playing EQ, and I will always look at you with respect as a friend. That does not mean that I don't have some issues with you or your officers. You are such a good guy, it bugs the out of me when your members run over you, your rules you set forth, and nothing ever becomes of it. If I was a guild leader, and someone came to me with logs and videos of my members doing some very obvious shady to people, I would no longer have that person as a member of my guild.

I told you before why I left, and it continues to be why I don’t come back. Please don’t get me wrong here, I am sure OGC my currently guild has some bad apples too, but I am not aware of them, I don’t personally have logs of them, and people aren’t posting videos of them training people. I also haven’t been personally attacked by OGC members with harassment style game play.

TL will always be where my heart lies; Elaida, you will always be the guild leader I want to follow, but I simply can’t be a part of the antics and blatant harassment I see from your members any more. I made a personal life style choice on this server. I actually want to be a part of a guild that isn’t hated because of its members and how they treat the server.

Officers of SA - I wish you guys the best. I would like to see some action taken against some of your more notorious members. You know who they are, and so do many other people. If you make a guild policy, make it public, and then let your guild members blatantly break those rules, with no repercussions, it looks bad upon you and yours. Do yourselves a favor, the server a favor, and stand by the rules you make, punish the people that break them, and remove the repeat offenders. You are doing everyone a disservice by letting people run over the server.

Your friend forever,
    Kismet/Mauzer/Kitsu - or what ever name you know me by.
  20. Vaclav Augur

Honestly as someone that has gotten to know Elaida and feel that he's a kindred spirit - I can empathize quite a bit. It's really hard to be the "nice guy everybody likes" and also be a hardass that cracks down on problem players with the drop of a hat.

It can occasionally work with some extra people delegated to do such explicitly, (In fact, that's how I'd do things in an RL context - my hire to fire ratio was around 2-3 people per 1000 people I'd hire if I really did the math I bet - my subordinates in HR would do my "enforcing" for me) but at the same time that can undermine a portion of one's authority.

Perhaps, you should give Elaida another chance a few eras down the line once the impact of such drama-causing folk becomes more and more limited - by the time LDoN/GoD come around their impact should be almost completely gone (and obviously diminished drastically by SoV or SoL) - and rare enough that enforcement should be easier for him at that point if there are any rare problem causers.

There are other wonderful guilds to choose from too of course - but if your heart truly lies with Elaida - I'd just try to be patient and come back during an era where negative player impact is drastically lessened.

(And note, this is a solid example of the type of stuff that I realized would demolish me emotionally - and why I moved away from my initial plans to lead - in a later era I could see myself as still having the potential again, but early days are just so much goddamn stress...)