Group Curse Cure...All I want for Xmas

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sasenach, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Sasenach Journeyman

Any chance if I begged and pleaded, priests could get a group Eradicate Curse? Anyone else feeling the need on this one?
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  2. Brohg Augur

cle/pal thing, sorry treehugger
  3. Gundolin Augur

So is there a way to tell from the DOT if its Curse, corruption, disease, or poison?
  4. Crystilla Augur

Generally the color of the icon it gives you depending if you use the game's default icons. Green = poison, yellow = disease, red = curse. Can't recall corruption right now.
  5. Tour Augur

Additionally to what Crystilla mentioned, you can also use a spell parser, such as the one found at raidloot.com (http://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx), or you can download the program itself. It's not the best option right in the middle of when you need the cure (in game you can note icon color, counters mentioned when you click on it, etc) but it will provide you with a lot of information beyond just the counter type, such as resists, emotes (great for making audio triggers), range, what type of spell it is (targeted AoE, PB AoE, single target, viral, etc), (some) non-spell based cures such as sitting or movement, and any recourse type effects. And while you're at it, it is also a good idea to check your logs to look for patterns / timers, regarding when the DoT/spell is cast. Decay 2, for example, is a good recent raid example of a DoT that is timed, but the time varies by what phase of the event you are in.
    Gundolin likes this.
  6. Makavien Augur

Corruption = Orange
  7. Tinywolf New Member

Damn son. I like the chutzpah. I think a group curse cure might be nice. I think a fast casting group curse cure would be even nicer. Is there a need? I can't think of something we couldn't beat until we got a clr/pal. Or maybe we had one in the group in a happy coincidence. Are you referring to any specific content?.