Mask of the Immortal - TBM "BiS" Mask

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arcainos, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Cicelee Augur

I, for one, am fine using the augments in the combination *provided* the final stats of the mask are increased significantly to compensate for the loss of augments.

As of now, it obviously does not compensate. And in all honesty, who would choose the mask over the augs right now?
  2. Triconix Augur

This guy...

[IMG]
  3. Axxius Augur

Warriors probably. The tank version is getting Echo of Anger VI. But sacrificing an aug with 65 ac, 320 hp, 14hDex, 10hAgi, 14hSta for it must be very painful. Personally, I'd rather sacrifice some berserkers and keep the augs. :D
  4. Triconix Augur

EoA V to VI is 1% aggro modifer. Definitely not worth losing the augs.
  5. Riou EQResource

EoA 6 got boosted to be +5% over EoA 5 in the test patch :D
  6. Arcainos Augur

Roshen, Dzarn, any comment?
  7. Durew Journeyman

I think the Dev's are on a pretty tight leash by someone higher up as to what they are allowed to comment on, the lack of dev commentary on the forums is pretty disappointing
    Geri_Petrovna likes this.
  8. jiri_ Augur

Most commentary seems to be "X is a focus for the team" and "Y is a focus for the team". Which means that actually nothing is a focus for the team.
    Iila likes this.
  9. Qulas Augur

10. jiri_ Augur

Cool, that's really good to see.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

I would change the container to not be lost after combining everything to be able to recombine the mask to split everything back to its original state to reuse those augs the day that mask get upgraded.

and/or add the augs on the currency vendor to give some slack on acquiring everything but im totally fine with some rare items not to be so easily acquired by everyone
  12. Iila Augur

13. Phrovo1 Augur

Only 5 more months to get it fixed, they don't want us to get too bored gearing only alts
    roguerunner and Iila like this.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

What's sort of ironic is the raid that drops the eyes may drop them as intended. Now we just can't kill the mob to get the eyes :p
  15. Sindaiann Augur

By fix do you mean still leaving the Aug corpse issue and then just borking High Bokon Boromas so you can't continue and they don't have to listen to anyone cry anymore?Perfect strategy
  16. Silv Augur

"Breaking" IS the new "fix". Get with the times!
    Hiladdar likes this.
  17. Random_Enchanter Augur

A yes my personal motto.

Anything can be fixed by proper use of a sledge hammer. If it can't your doing one of two things wrong;
    1) not using a big enough sledgehammer.
    2) not using the sledgehammer properly.
    Hiladdar, Mayfaire and Silv like this.
  18. Repthor Augur

lets break something thats working, so we can hide something thats not working

they fixed typos on health 1 event. but dident fix the adds on health 2. they are still helping the players out rather then grummus
  19. Sindaiann Augur

Lol if I did this alot of things would be fixed.....
  20. jiri_ Augur

WD-40 is for fixing things that shouldn't be stuck but are. Duct tape is for fixing things that should be stuck but aren't. Hammers are for fixing everything else.
    Hiladdar, Mayfaire and Elricvonclief like this.