Zerg guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ElaidaTL, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detheb Augur

That is kind of my point. It is a video game, with plenty of ways to prove any accusation.

If you can't prove it that it happened, then you can't be mad when action isn't taken against the person you accused. Doesn't mean they didn't do it, just means there is no credible reason to kick said person from the guild, or even punish them in any way.

As for the logs, i was just pointing out the hypocrisy that members in "a" top guild see on a consistent basis. If i had said that to someone, they would have hated me, probably reported me, told the server i was a jerk, whatever. That's kind of just how it goes though, have to let it roll off. But can you honestly say something like that wouldn't be a little annoying to you? Sometimes you've just got to call out idiots :D
  2. jiri_ Augur

[IMG]
    Qelyn likes this.
  3. HonorTruthPally New Member

SA seems to get a lot of haters, happens I guess when your on top. All the mad kids gettig no loot and taking 9 dt's a sky mob come out to troll.

Remember please SA chased every "raiding" guild off of Ragefire to Lockjaw with their tail between their legs. Now another server comes and the domination continues so of course the upset fails will QQ.
  4. Angered Augur

Hey Honor that's all great but as my Stoned early morning rant trumps all that!

Look we get that SA / AoS W/e they are the top guild.... Congrats you did it!!!

1. Making a thread to tell everyone that your not a Zerg Guild = No Balls! or HONORLESS! It tells me that the leadership of AoS / SA Can not handle a bunch of whiny jealous low end nerds talking spit about that them! If your a leader what others say about your guild and you should mean 0 I mean 0! This is character / leadership FLAW 100%

A. So you go out and pop vox with under 30 people and create a super thread to strut your EPEEN...

B. How does one not lose respect? we all have!

I would say that most people HATED SA/AOS but we respected them you have to they are the best and have proved it! But when post some spit like this... Respect = 0 you don't even deserve the title as guild leader of the top guild after this IMO!

This is one of the softest guild threads in the History of MMORPG's PERIOD!

Look at me and how great we are !!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EPEEN IS SUPER POWER FULL
  5. bodes Augur

This thread has gone so far off the rails. We got our answers many pages ago:

1) Yes, SA is a zerg guild in open world
    2) No, SA is not a zerg guild in instances

/thread
  6. Beastmode5000 New Member

People lose respect for AoS when people like Tubalub, Zithax and crew come to your efreeti camp, train you (and the whole zone), dispell your mobs and try to steal your camp to lose it an hour later, once they received a taste of their own medicine. Just that entitled type of play, means you suck.
    Zublak likes this.
  7. Dranix Augur

I honestly can't believe this thread is still a thing.
  8. bodes Augur

It's got all the elements that make for a great thread:

1) Obtuse self-congratulatory screenshot from zerg guild
    2) 3rd party software debates
    3) Cheating accusations
    4) FI jumping in a thread that doesn't remotely involve them, because they're lonely in the empty channels of lockjaw

The only thing missing is a post from Dima and this would be the quintessential TLP thread
  9. jiri_ Augur

Also Vulak is doing just fine thanks and pls come join Kuk Clan which is thriving and healthy
  10. Dranix Augur

Thats a rather compelling argument, sir.

Can we get a straight from the desk of the golden efreeti followed by talk of good faith, please?
  11. Serakan Lorekeeper

there is no video evidence of Tulkas ever hacking. You guys just see what you want to see. You don't see invis dropping because you're bad players. That's why you lost server firsts on LJ. You're the only top guild in the history of progression to lose your server firsts, because you're bads.

The GMs agreed with me. Azuth ran straight through the fire giants and pulled Naggy through the lava tunnel into your prep room. He was forced to do this because your guild kept training to prevent anybody else from clearing to Nagafen while you mobilized. This is the true nature of your guild. This method of pulling Naggy is extremely simple and only simpletons would claim that "hacks" were used to pull Naggy through the lava tunnel. I really wish you guys the best of luck on your dead server aka Vulak 2.0. Actually, no, I don't.
  12. Zublak Augur

[IMG]
  13. BigDog Elder

You are going to tell me you let guys named after a pail of CRISCO and a tube of Herpes medicine slap you around? You sound like a scarred pup boy. That Hurt in your Butt is raging at a all time 11. Change your name to Leastmode son.

Show me on He-Man where they touched you.

[IMG]
    Qelyn likes this.
  14. taliefer Augur

the term "Zerg guild" is kind of weird now.

it originates from back in the day where the raid environment was completely different than it is now. most of the best top end guilds raided with anywhere from 30 to 50 people before PoP. (remember the recruitment pushes when they introduced the 72 man raid/flag limits? i do). and after PoP they made instanced raid/expeditions/DZs limits 54.

but back in those days, raid mobs were not killed within minutes of them being up, and was far from a widespread thing(not that ive seen or heard of any on phinny). i dont recall it ever happening on Povar.

so the top end guilds would be able to kill these mobs with 30 to 50 people, whereas "lesser" guilds, when they got an attempt, often brought hoards of people to these encounters, and still failed. the top end guys started calling these guilds "zergs" because they just threw numbers at the mobs.

now on these progression servers and the day of quick batphones, mobs die within minutes. if you want to kill them at any hours of the day, you need a large force. because they have large numbers, the term "zerg" can still apply, but that no longer means they lack actual skill and tactics.

This isnt meant as a knock on SA at all. ive had 0 bad run ins with them on Phinny personally, and had a handful of good convos with members via tells. i dont even know the size of their guild total, nor do i really care. i dont personally enjoy open world raiding in the progression server era, and have only been on like 2 open world contested raids on phinny. i just dont find it fun. this is just meant as my take on the term "Zerg guild" and how its evolved.

TLDR: zerg guild is mostly in reference to the size of a guild anymore. maybe its time to just start saying "megahugelotsofmembers" guild!~
  15. bodes Augur

Or just keep using zerg and not get hung up on the past?

Zerg simply means overly large numbers and there's really no need to tack on all these extra connotations. Everyone in this thread agrees that overly large numbers (zerging) is required to lock down open world content and it doesn't even need to be seen as a negative thing. However, the offense SA takes to being called a "zerg" guild (and this thread in particular) is evidence that their claim of "we just want to raid" is dishonest and they really do have a bully mentality of expecting "respect" from the server population.
  16. Dranix Augur

1/10 possibly the worst troll account I've ever seen.
  17. Beastmode5000 New Member

Actually no, if you read correctly, I gave them the same treatment, which concluded in them wiping and leaving after dealing with that for about an hour. PS, you sound like the cliche internet idiot when you type things like this. Just saying that it was how they didn't even ask but tried to strong arm me using tactics. Beastmode is a good name for 1 person that took down 3 supposedly leet AoS players, and I'm a noob compared to many people who play.

Serakan as far as hacking goes, you hacked on Fippy. I know it, you know it. I used to sit at Efreeti for hours while watching movies or whatever watching you, everyone hacked back then and majority of people do now. You were definitely one of the first to do this for camps though along with boxing an ungodly amount of chars. I'm not saying I'm a clean whistle because I'm not but anyone who knows you from Fippy, knows your .
  18. Serakan Lorekeeper

I didn't know boxing 6 toons was an "ungodly" amount of characters. Well since you made a claim on the internet though, it must be true. I do agree with one thing though: you are a noob compared to most people who play--and I don't even know who the **** you are :)
  19. TowerDefense Augur

The most amusing thing about this thread... Is Darth coming to talk , in a thread entitled "zerg guild".

Faceless is the embodiment of that term, and while I'll admit they have some good players.... When numbers aren't on their side, they generally don't fair to well.

When the alliance with LoZ was going on, and we made Efreeti our target ( for obvious reasons ) and we had equal numbers to you.... You lost. You actually didn't get another efreeti kill for the remainder of classic.

When you decided to poop sock naggy for 14 hours, and again, we were able to field equal numbers... You lost.

Even when we were out numbered on vox time and time again due to your zerg force... Our dps consistently parsed 8 or 9 of the top 10.

When you brought your mini raid force up to sky to try and ks our keeper.... And the numbers were equal.... You lost.

The average player in MM was better than the average player in FI. You just had 3 times the amount of them...

It's cool tho, like it was said before, you won. You ran away from TL and you conquered a server.

I can tell you, when OGC dps SA we don't see 8/10 of our names in the top 10.

TL:DR faceless is a zerg guild, SA is not.

Oh, and I'm sure the faceless trolls will be out in force after this! Can't wait to see what garbage they can come up with.
    Silentchaos likes this.
  20. Zublak Augur

I'm wondering what parses you were looking at. Definitely not the ones I have. Out of all the contested targets I was apart of that MM showed up to I think there was maybe 2-3 times you had a single person in the top 10.

EDIT: Oh and on the efreeti, it took you guys what, 3-4 guilds stacked with melee (I seen numerous boxed monks, event he foxforce1-5 monk army there) to barely even beat us? We had several guys afk when he popped. Stuff happens, yall won, grats. A few wins with multiple guilds teaming up is surely an accomplishment. However, at the end of the day, look who's still standing. I guess the zerg guild that cleared VP in record time with 37 people. Zergfest indeed sir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.