Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Davuk Journeyman

But the forums are epicly entertaining
    Ronove likes this.
  2. Krisiun Lorekeeper

Norrath is flat.
    Ronove likes this.
  3. Vdidar Augur

You know they will give double exp but to think they are going to roll it back and just bring the servers up is asinine.
  4. Mord New Member

Bah in Europe so no playing at all today :( tripple xp please!
    Ronove likes this.
  5. Ronove Lorekeeper

is epicly a word?
  6. sifonin Augur

Free raid gear fo everybody!
    Ronove likes this.
  7. Ravers New Member

Yeah it's funny all the people complaining. Yes it sucks but it happens, they probably will give us double xp for all the down time anyways.
    Ronove likes this.
  8. me again New Member

I see folks defending Daybreak here, and its sad that you attack the people who pay to play this game . we lose time . we pay for 30 days at a time not 28. they are great for money grabs in the market place and thats fine as well. But to take away our game time that has been paid for well yes that can be a problem . So if you wanna attack folks for being mad about not being able to log in . they have every right.I mean this stuff should not be that hard at this point . the game is 16 years old , thsi is the second major issue they have had in what the last 2 weeks or so ? so look all the people thta wanna defend daybreak here get a life . and maybe stop defended the folks in the wrong.
    Scribbles and Ronove like this.
  9. Hump New Member

I've never used an aug, can you let me on, please? Yeah, bah, I have to go to bed in an hour too!
    Ronove likes this.
  10. taffastrophe New Member

They hit the floor pretty hard when green mobs attack.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Ronove like this.
  11. Aluerin New Member

It's been over 5 hours since the patch was done and this is still going on?
    Looks like there won't be any EQing today.

Much appreciation for all the work that's supposedly going on.
  12. Ranec New Member

ep·i·cal·ly play\-pi-k(ə-)lē\ adverb
  13. Davuk Journeyman

Well you only have to publish a word, like epicly, 3 times for it to become a word so yes.
    Ronove likes this.
  14. gyrixfiddlhorn Journeyman

im glad the devs have to work for removing the slot from shield of dreams, now i hope they break their legs, oops sorry i said that outloud
    Ronove and nolan081100 like this.
  15. Darkark Augur

Nope, but it will be .... Shakespeare has got nothing on the Internet when it comes to augmenting the English language.
    Ronove, nolan081100 and sifonin like this.
  16. nolan081100 Journeyman

THIS is an outrage!!! i think we should get 3 days of +1000% EXP, +500% named spawn respawn timers game wide reduced by 500% and a reward window with every item in game from day one till now as a reward, choose 4500 items. 12 years of all access added to every account ever created and free x-pacs for the next 20 years! and 14 free items a day from market place regardless of cost.
    Skelefrog likes this.
  17. Kwizatz New Member

[IMG]
    Caemien, nolan081100 and me again like this.
  18. XanaronPovar New Member

Nolan, I'm for all of that, aside from the 1 minute respawn that would put on Arx mentis..
    nolan081100 likes this.
  19. Ronove Lorekeeper

different word
    nolan081100 likes this.
  20. N0tThisAgain New Member

I think DBG should entertain us while they take their time to do whatever it is they're doing!
    nolan081100 and Ronove like this.