Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Kiillz Augur

I so wish I had a job at Daybreak, omg all the bonuses and hours and not having to worry bout getting a patch right the first time OMG WHERE do I sign up??
  2. Kiillz Augur

the patch to fix the patch is longer gotta love it....
    nolan081100 likes this.
  3. Namarta Journeyman

Or bonus experience potion(s) to use at your leisure.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  4. Kiillz Augur

amazing they cant say anything on a SECONDARY patch omg I LOVE YOU Guys
    nolan081100 likes this.
  5. Restac Journeyman

Darn.. if it started at 530 in the morning, just got home fro work today. it is now 1:18pm. 7.5 hours and they're still Down. Did not expect it to take this long. Whats the deal? what are we waiting for?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  6. nolan081100 Journeyman

they still have about 11 mins... don't be negative.
  7. revran1 Journeyman

do you guys think the care Ball breaker care at all they all ready have your money they don't care they have already got paid so why should they hurry about any thing
    nolan081100 likes this.
  8. Tootall New Member

When did you guys do away with the chat rooms that were normally at the server login section?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  9. thorongil7299 New Member

some bug they found after the first patch no eta
    nolan081100 likes this.
  10. NoBuffs New Member

I love the irony of people who are here on the forums trolling for attention telling those who are becoming impatient about the game being down to "go do something and stop being losers".

Made me giggle......
    nolan081100 likes this.
  11. Clabuk Journeyman

Bro seriously u need like 10 Snickers.. relax dude its a game.
  12. McDougal Augur

I wish they would fix the chat servers. They were always a great source of entertainment in times like this. :)
  13. trizzy New Member

or we could double the spawns and half the spawn timers... forget the double exp, lets go on a exp loss spree!!!
    nolan081100 likes this.
  14. sinadven Journeyman

when are severs gonna be back up ? this is a lil ridiculous. you guys should really consider a new profession
    nolan081100 likes this.
  15. Tootall New Member

In the last 6 days there has been more than 12 hours downtime in this game....................JOKE...!!!
    nolan081100 likes this.
  16. nolan081100 Journeyman

servers are up on test, see, they are one step ahead of you.
  17. Bakk Auff New Member

SERVERS ARE UP!
  18. Kiillz Augur

you eat a snickers this aint about a game this is about doing your damn job. you work 8hours a day? I m not talking bout the people playing the game I m talkin bout the people who have JOBS to do. THEY dont play the game to them its their JOB. maybe its just me, but if you dont see anything wrong in a secondary patch being longer then the main patch then YOU and me have to sit have a beer and discuss it. nuff said k thanks.
  19. Clabuk Journeyman

lol why do you care so much about some one elses job? your getting worked up because your VIDEO GAME is shut down for couple hrs =P
    Bakk Auff and nolan081100 like this.
  20. Kiillz Augur

lol where ? what world u in?
    nolan081100 likes this.