I ordered a krono and it is now long overdue.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gruffish, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Gruffish Elder

I knew it could take up to 24 hours.

24 hours came and went. I did not receive a Krono.

I checked my purchase history on the account management page to be sure the purchase actually went through (It had actually gone through)..

I submitted a petition. The title of the petition was "It has been more than 24 hours and I still have not received a krono I purchased". In the body of the petition I explained the situation.

When I eventually received a response, it was the standard "Krono can take up to 24 hours to be delivered".

This is an odd response to a petition with the subject line "It has been more than 24 hours and I still have not received a krono I purchased"

Very clearly no one read the petition. I replied to this auto-reply and explained the situation again.

I understand DB may have been busy with tech issues.

I expected a reply like "We are having some tech issues and these are causing a delay with the processing of your purchase". That would have shown me that they were aware that there was a problem. Good enough.

Instead I got a clueless auto-reply and then no reply at all when I updated the petition.

I have been waiting for a reply for 2 days.
  2. Thash Zoner

It can happen. If it never arrives, your money will be refunded. Better luck with the next purchase, they can appear instantly, or up to 48 hours.
  3. Gruffish Elder

I understand that things happen. I do not understand a company that will not communicate with a customer when it fails to meet its obligations. Especially when they have already been paid.

Explain to me how "up to 24 hours" means "up to 48 hours".

Next purchase?

Really?
  4. Thash Zoner

Explain? Real life does not always function as advertised. If you ask questions, someone with experience may offer helpful hints. You'll get your refund, or your krono. Really!

Edit: Darkly implying that they've lost your business impresses no one. Understandably, people get grumpy when they haven't received their money. If I'd let that stop me, when my krono didn't arrive, I'd be having a lot less fun this winter. Relax, resolve this one, buy another, it's all good.
  5. Gruffish Elder

You should lose the condescending tone if you are going to pretend you are giving "helpful hints".

1) Since it took longer than advertised I petitioned. That is a reasonable thing to do.

2) When the petition did not address the issue (saying it can take 24 hours when 24 hours and more had already passed) I updated the petition. Again that is a reasonable thing to do.

3) If you had read my original post carefully you will see that I said I have been waiting for a reply for 2 days. It took longer than 24 hours before I petitioned and I updated that petition 2 days ago. That is 72 hours.

5) After this long I thought it reasonable to come here and explain what is going on, in the hope that someone from DB would see it and look into it. Again, I feel this is reasonable.

Instead I got someone who says he is "experienced" in "real life" giving me the "helpful hint" that "it can take up to 48 hours" which not only contradicts the timeframe given by DB, it ignores the fact that 48 hours has come and gone 24 hours ago.

And you talk down to me like I am the clueless one here?
    Darkcloud likes this.
  6. Gruffish Elder

7. Gruffish Elder

8. Thash Zoner

Cool story, bro. I told you everything you need to know, and helpfully, too. Bye!
  9. Gruffish Elder

Well, you got me there :)

You did tell me it can take 48 hours after it had been 72 hours.

Thanks man.

All sorted out now.

Bye!
    Thash likes this.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I have never heard of a set time when buying a krono for it to arrive. Usually if it is a first purchase it takes much longer then it usually does after the first purchase. And it seems to take longer during weekends or holidays. I don't think a couple days on a first purchase is unheard of.
  11. griever New Member

I had the exact same experience.

I made the purchase, my bank says the transactions were approved, I have no item.

24 hours pass, I petition. Another 24 hours pass, I update the petition. I never received any kind of update or acknowledgement from a representative.

This is my first time purchasing one and so I have to wonder if there's some sort of prolonged authentication process that takes place.

I have to agree with the OP that it's pretty disappointing to pay out and not even get a response or acknowledgement that you're having a problem..
  12. Bareldi New Member

Have you tried looking a claims? or rewards? I seem to remember buying something, and it not actually appearing, but it popped up when I tried one of those. I think it was claims.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

In each case you are checking the krono box on your inventory screen? First time I ordered a krono I checked by bags over and over.. wasn't untilt the next day I noticed the krono box on my inventory screen... :)

And yes first time purchases do seem to be put through some sort of vetting process.