Questions about Kronos for your vets

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sandy100, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Sandy100 Elder

I got a Krono. I am asked to "consume it" on my account. However, I want to sell it and NOT use it personally.
    1. How do I get the Krono to sell without having to use it personally?
    1a. Will the Krono appear in my inventory?
    2. Is there a way to sell it COD to be sure I get paid?
    3. How do I sell it? Do I use the mail or parcel system?
  2. Viper1 Augur

You can move it to inventory by clicking the krono icon on the currency tab. Do not consume it, that will add the time to your account. I use trader mode in bazaar to sell krono. However, you must stay logged in. If you go into offline trader mode the krono moves back to the currency tab.
  3. beryon Augur

You definitely don't want to consume it. It should go to the krono slot on your main inventory screen.

You can either sell it in the bazaar by setting up a trader (more plat but slower), or sell it to a buyer via /barter (less plat but instant).
  4. Riou EQResource

You could also get a price between bazaar and barter if you auction it in pok/baz/general and still sell it fairly fast
  5. Nick Elder

Kronos are like drugs.... I consume any that I see
    Sheaffer and Viper1 like this.
  6. Aaikan Journeyman

I've sold Krono on my Bazaar mule many times. Just select it from inventory, place in a traders satchel, set the price and add it for sale. On my server, they go for around 1.1 to 1.2m plat but there are usually other traders that will compete with you.

FYI, I put mine up in offline mode and have sold Krono with no problem. They don't move to your inventory until you log into the game.