Equipment After Heroic

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Soporific, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Soporific New Member

I'm currently a level 87 ranger geared all in heroic items. I think I'm going to stay at 87 and fill out my AAs, but when I do decide to move up, are there items I can get in the Bazaar that are better than heroic? Or are there augs I should be looking for? I'm not much of a grouper at this point which is why I ask.
  2. Klak Augur

No reason to stop and grind AA. You will be auto granted AA if you have it checked and getting to max level is better. Getting AA is very easy. You can do cotf ha's to get currency to buy gear up to lvl 100 and augs.
    Soporific likes this.
  3. Soporific New Member

Oh, hah, I thought that auto-grant was so it just automatically put AAs into various categories. Well I think I ground out 5-600 this past week... Ugh.

Thanks Klak!
  4. Klak Augur

Anytime man
  5. Orkpork Journeyman

RoF ( 92-95) lasts until 100 then colf or tds gear at 100. If you plan on doing august gear at 102 then latent( colf) is the better choice as it is cheaper. Put your AA meter at 10% and just level.. As stayed you will auto grant until 90 or 95. Then grind some more till 105. Then you can start the fun grind of AAs.
    Soporific likes this.
  6. Soporific New Member

Thanks Ork - I went to Ethernere - Karana a few minutes ago and got some daily tasks from a guard way out in the middle of the zone, but it appears the zones he wants me to go to are 95-100. Did I just pick the wrong Heroic Adventure task? I can level where I'm at right now, and it seems to be good XP and very safe, but a little tedious at this point.
  7. Sancus Augur

The static zones are higher levels, but the heroic adventure instances should scale to your level.
    Soporific likes this.
  8. feiddan Augur

For your visible slots:

Search for "Fear Touched" (e.g., Fear Touched Tunic) in the Bazaar. This makes "Boreal" armor (e.g., Boreal Tunic of the Fang). This is RoF T1 gear, required level 92.

After that, "Latent Ether" is CotF T1, required level 100. Droppable again, or you can use your currency from running CotF HA's (e.g., Gribble tasks).

From there, you can upgrade to CotF T2 or TDS T1, or skip to TBM gear.
    Soporific likes this.
  9. ZeeZer0 Journeyman

I wouldn't bother even with 10%AA until max level. Autogrant gives a very solid base.
    Soporific likes this.