Lockjaw: Leveling 57-60

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deadguy, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Deadguy New Member

Right now I have a duo pair, 56 SK/Shaman. I have spent a lot of time in BW, and I feel like the exp there will hit a wall at lvl 57. As it keeps getting harder and harder to find even light blue mobs. Where else is a place that I can go and get exp? Somewhere that isn't over camped and people fighting for mobs. This could be just with the duo pair or looking for a group.

Old Seb?
    Karnors?
    HS?
    The Hole?
  2. Zublak Augur

Honestly you should be able to find a lot of open camps in Seb and Chardok. Not sure for HS. I'm sure you could go to the Hole and it be almost empty as well. KC isn't to great at that level. A lot of greens and light blues.

Personally since you're duoing I'd maybe hit up seb and do bugs area. Easy area to handle with a mixture of low to mid level mobs and the zone out is close by if goes down.
  3. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

4. DaedorAlive Elder

Don't do chardok if you intend to do Regal Band of the Bathezid/Spirit Wracked Cord quest, rebuilding faction is a PITA.
    For full group content, nothing beats Juggs in Seb. If you want to stick with your duo, disco in Seb isn't a bad camp either.
  5. Darktide Elder

The Hole, drop down... can pull to there.
  6. dreama121 Journeyman

Neriak foreign quarter arena. 5 targets on 8 minute Respawn. Light blue all the way to 60 and 3 might still be blue at 57 if I recall correctly. Park and grind it out. All are single pulls except two and can be cced.
  7. dreama121 Journeyman

Wrecks "the Dead" faction if you care. Oggok ogres don't care.
  8. Jarith Lorekeeper

As a tank/shaman combo you should have any easy time finding/forming a group in seb/chardok.

In Seb, chef is a pretty easy camp and rarely camped. It is mainly krups+named so good xp. You can box heal this with your shaman. Juggs is a superior camp but generally barring some unorthodox group setups you're going to want a 54+ chanter which can sometimes be a bit harder to find. I personally find the money camps (crypt/blood/emp and king) to be slower for xp gain and much less likely to find open.

In Chardok graveyard has a very quick respawn rate and with a charm pet or two in tow is amazing XP with some good loot too. Mobs range from low to mid 50s here. It's rare that I've seen it camped in all picks. This one is easier to do with an attentive healer.

If you just want to duo as someone said seb: bugs is probably the way to go. Everything is 1-2 mobs a pull and slowable/snareable. Your shaman could probably solo the camp and the stuff around it is fairly low so you might have some dead time depending upon if the shaman adds a decent amount of dps or is just there to slow/buff/heal.
  9. Xanadas Augur

Seb is generally going to be safer than chardok due to much longer respawn times. Lower level mobs in seb have less HP (obviously) and I enjoyed mass-killing in seb vs slower paced killing of higher level mobs in chardok.