Iksar Illusion Potions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SomethingWitty, Dec 15, 2015.

1. SomethingWitty Augur

I do not believe that Essence of Iksar (Iksar Illusion potions) are currently able to be made on LJ or RF, because 'Iksar Meat' is not dropped by any iksar type mobs. If I am wrong, someone please let me know.

If iksar meat is currently not in game, would the devs be willing to add this drop to the loot tables of some iksar mobs already in game?

Most other race illusion potions are able to be made (e.g. Essence of Dark Elf), and unfortunately some race / deity combos are unable to complete the cabilis class quests without them. At least not until the iksar meat is added during the LoY expansion, well after the quests would be useful. Especially considering that other non-iksars can complete the quests now, and the addition of the illusion potion does not trivialize the amount of work needed to complete said quests (still gotta grind the faction!).

If I had know about this situation, I would have chosen a different deity at character creation, but hind sight is 20/20. As someone that is stuck in this predicament, the addition would be greatly appreciated.Thanks for your consideration!

/signed a poor rallos zek SK

P.S. Why didn't I choose CT?! BAH :(
  2. Catashe Augur

Iksar meat used to only be droppable in Dalnirs of the ensalved/coerced mobs and that was the ONLY place you were going to get it.. so get farming cause i could have sworn on beta I got iksar meat to drop in there cause I wanted it for some reason...
  3. Catashe Augur

Although now that i think of it... it might have just been blood... sorry
    Elkay likes this.
  4. SomethingWitty Augur

Unfortunately both myself and another have had no luck in Dalnir, only blood. Magelo lists the same.
    Elkay likes this.
  5. Nolrog Augur

According to Allakhazam, the first place that iksar meat drops is in Dulak's Harbor. After that, it's only in the Seeds of Destruction content.
  6. SomethingWitty Augur

Correct, with LoY. I am asking the devs to consider adding iksar meat to the loot table of iksar type mobs in kunark, thus allowing alchemists to make iksar illusion potions now.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

If you're an ogre sk, you made your bed on that midden heap of derp, now sleep on it ;).
  8. SomethingWitty Augur

If I had chosen CT over RZ, it wouldn't be an issue o_O.
  9. Catashe Augur

Just farm more bone chips.. you get there sooner or later... I know you can't be max faction yet =)
  10. SomethingWitty Augur

[Tue Dec 15 13:24:24 2015] Your faction standing with Legion of Cabilis could not possibly get any better.
    [Tue Dec 15 13:24:24 2015] Your faction standing with Cabilis Residents could not possibly get any better.
    [Tue Dec 15 13:24:24 2015] Your faction standing with Scaled Mystics could not possibly get any better.
    [Tue Dec 15 13:24:24 2015] Your faction standing with Crusaders Of Greenmist could not possibly get any better.

I am maxed faction as of yesterday, but...

[Tue Dec 15 13:25:20 2015] Crusader Bodli regards you indifferently -- looks kind of dangerous.

Maxed faction for a rallos zek worshiping SK is indifferent WITHOUT an iksar illusion pot. If I had chosen CT at character creation, I wouldn't need an iksar illusion potion and would have my greenmist.
  11. Flicker New Member

Please do consider changing this DBG, if I had known this before I would've definitely rolled CT over RZ.

p.s. I want my Greenmist for Christmas pretty please!
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Race change potion to the master race and no longer be a smelly, ugly fail ogre and your wish can come true!
  13. SomethingWitty Augur

Hmm, I don't want to play an iksar, but can I race from a RZ ogre SK to a CT ogre SK?

If so, does a race change potion reset your starting stats to the default? Because if so, the default ability scores for an ogre results in an AC penalty due to low agi.
  14. Banai Augur

Just race change to ikky do ur quest and race change back. EZ. Now you know why DB won't put the meat in!
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]

(You should be able to change your deity when you race change, though, yes.)
  16. SomethingWitty Augur

Negative, Ogre (frontal stun immunity + 2hBash pre AAs) > All
  17. Slambit Journeyman

urg add another unhappy RZ sk, and i find this out after sale on scroll is over :(
  18. SomethingWitty Augur

DBG, please save us, you're our only hope!

In all seriousness, even a "no" would be better than limbo.
  19. Rauven Augur

Have you all tried a Dark Elf Illusion? I specifically remember a DE SK completing the Greenmist back when Luclin/PoP was current. DE's can't worship CT either, so maybe they are better liked than Ogres?
  20. SomethingWitty Augur

Sadly, I have tried DE Illusion using my clicky mask, and skele form using Shroud of Undeath, neither affect my faction.