Update for Some Race/Class Combos

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Ambee Elder

This has to be one of the dumbest and most pointless changes DBG has done
    Actonup likes this.
  2. Actonup Elder

Hands down a huge waste of time, and totally pointless.
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Might want to remove Erudite shadow-knights if memory serves me well they weren't added in classic until paineel went in and that was a good 8+months after classic launched.

If we are keeping to the classic schedule...
  4. Friday Augur

"Trouble getting vendors, quests, and spells" seems a half-baked rationale for dashing the ambitions of all who would have rolled these class/race combinations. At a day before launch, it seems DB is not going to recant this arbitrary heavy handed ruling.
  5. Niinki Kiinki New Member

Why would you start working on this insted of fixing some of the stuff that are actually broken??
    Shaman Skull Quest etc!
  6. MBear Augur

More than likely they flipped a flag. No real work required.
  7. Agrippa Augur

The sole purpose of this patch is to obviously justify the dev time not spent fixing the Broken Mirror.
  8. Weverley Augur

Yeah it's probably a few mins work for something like that.Very quick.
  9. GoggleSparks New Member

I guess playing a gnome paladin in Prinny will be off the list then?
  10. -wycca Augur

Sorry, that combo, which was available with no issues on the last 3x TLP's, is not available until Luclin now. Not sure why.
  11. taliefer Augur

again i ask, since the reason given for this change is not true and these classes have no issues whatsoever about getting spells and gear, can we get this reversed?
  12. Slambit Journeyman

please revert this decision, those classes like the froglok monk woodelf bst are anniversery unlocks nothing to do with expansions :mad:
  13. Herf Augur

In other news, Trolls can now be Clerics....
  14. taliefer Augur

unstickied with nary a word, makes me sad
  15. Silv Augur

They'll change their minds in 3 weeks after everyone has already rolled and is at Lv 50 on Phinny.
  16. Slambit Journeyman

all kinds of sad, how long til locked thread :(
  17. taliefer Augur

i just find it very annoying the reasons they give for changing this, can all be verified as flat out incorrect by simply logging into their game and seeing these classes all have relevant GMs.

the freakin patch notes are even incorrect. they say they removed these to match their guildmaster and supporting vendors. the guildmasters *are* in game, and they can get all their spells off vendors in game. not even every old school city has designated hybrid spell vendors, you always had to buy them off their "parent class" vendors in some cases.

i dont even plan on playing any of these combos, but the reasons for removing them are just incorrect. this just makes them look incompetent and shows a lack of knowledge about their own game.

id really rather they just say "we want to sell race change potions" as that would at least be accurate.