What are you guys doing tonight to get ready for Phinny?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kywen, Dec 8, 2015.

1. tysonwritesel Journeyman

Hey, I'll probably just be getting up for Phinny's launch. I'll probably roll a Wood Elf Druid named Kikakee. Friend me and we'll group.
  2. wthHappened Journeyman

scratching my butt =P that sh*** distracting when playing
  3. Gremin Augur

Recruiting people who have lost their homes on LJ.
  4. Lokero Elder

The answer is gnome. Gnome rogue is a fairly uncommon combo and you can have tinkering and poison making both if you care about those. Plus, small rogues just look cooler.
  5. DuchessElindra Elder

Realising I won't be playing on the 9th because 2pm is 11pm for me.
    Which also means large rats and fire beetles would have respawned for me when you'll be at orc hill!
  6. ElaidaTL Augur

Working. Cause you know....all of us who play hardcore are jobless lifeless neckbeards!
    Qelyn likes this.
  7. Getafix New Member

High protein shakes, squats, jumping jacks, 80's style while listening to cheesy guitar riffs.
  8. Kywen Augur

Roller Coaster Tycoon World comes out on December 10... I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition months ago. It looks so awesome and so funny and so fun!! But now thanks to EverQuest Phinigel server, I won't be playing Roller Coaster Tycoon World. I probably won't even download my digital copy from Steam. What a waste of $65!!
    ElaidaTL likes this.
  9. Finley Augur

How long does Steam usually allow you to play a new game before they delete it from your library?