1 char on phingel others on RF

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by frosty, Dec 8, 2015.

1. frosty New Member

As per the title, will it be possible to be playing my character or 2 on Ragefire, but also have 1 character logged into Phinigel at the same time?

Even if it is just to have a trader on on both servers at the same time on 1 pc.

Or is there only detection on Phinigel so basically I can have 1 character there and 20 on Ragefire if I want?

I know I can only have 1 on Phinigel and that is fine but dont know if I try to load onto another server with a separate account if I will get kicked.

Thanks!
  2. Moranis Augur

I would imagine as long as they are separate accounts...the patch should create some trigger that flips once you log into the phinny account and then doesn't let you log any other accounts on that machine into phinny.
  3. frosty New Member

ahh ok

So if that is the case just load all the RF accounts up then load the 1 into phinny. :)
  4. C3lowz Augur

In truth no one officially knows yet. However it would be pretty dumb if you were not allowed to play on other servers while playing on Phin. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Last time on test server.... if you tried to log into a normal server while on phinny you were told sorry only 1 instance per computer.

Go try on test if it's still up.
    Felicite likes this.
  6. frosty New Member

well if that's the case, that's shite!
  7. frosty New Member

any chance a dev can give us an answer? in time to go buy a laptop or something?
  8. Nolrog Augur

Not from the same account at the same time. Two accounts, works fine.
  9. Banai Augur

The way I understand it if you have eqgame.exe running on phinny you can't load another eqgame.exe file at all. Which would mean if you are on phinny you are only on phinny for that PC. Will need another PC if I understand what I've heard so far correctly
  10. mackal Augur

On test the enforcement is when you try to join a server, so I would assume as long as you have 3 accounts you should be good.
  11. Nolrog Augur

Can you run it from another directory?
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Was able to test the following just moments ago.

Logged onto test with 1 eq client, tried to log into test with another eq client on same pc = fail
    Logged onto test with 1 eq client, tried to log into live server with another eq client on same pc = works

Guess they changed it from a few days ago which I was unable to do so.
    Then again if they push test to the live client that might change.
  13. Slambit Journeyman

the only ones that know for sure, for some reason aint telling us :)