Crash while zoning, timing out on log in.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Exitx, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Exitx Journeyman

Since a patch late late month I have been crashing every time I zone, and when I am trying to log in, I get an error that says "time out". I have fully uninstalled and reinstalled Everquest and downloaded all available updates for my video card.. Any suggestions to fix this issue?
  2. Kiillz Augur

heh welcome to my world....not every zone but zoning to TBM zones for sure even hall on occasion. I swear they messed with their network on DBG side when all this nonsense occurred, I never had a lick of trouble before the last patch. TWC coming tomorrow test some stuff and replace router, we ll see.
  3. Exitx Journeyman

It is every zone for me.. It makes the game unplayable...
  4. WalesTwo New Member

totally unplayable and I would be sacked if I produced a product like this without a few tests prior to introducing change and then being able to reverse it out straight away if there were problems in the code which surely there must be?
  5. Exitx Journeyman

I cannot figure out how to submit a request for tech support... I still can't play my game..
  6. Kiillz Augur

for hoots and giggles, im sure you have a cell phone? just for a few moments...turn the hotspot on on your phone and use that for a internet connection, going away from your usual connection (course if you are using wifi and not hard wired) see what happens. I was in your same boat till not long ago and magically the problem went away with the patch before last.