Whats going to hapend on Rage/Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Molle, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Zublak Augur

Pretty good analogy.

Personally I think what he does as far as guides is a nice thing to do to help new people or returning players. When I was messing around a few years ago on live server taking a break from WoW I searched online for a few tradeskill guides and came across his site and was like, wow this is pretty neat and bookmarked it.

He was also a nice guy for my short stint guilded with him in RoI on Ragefire. I know he doesn't like FI because of his negative interaction with Darth, but regardless I still think Almar is a good guy and appreciate him taking time to help the community (who cares if someone makes money off of adds before someone chimes in with that, it's a means of paying for your website).

But anyway yeah. All this junk slandering multiple guilds/players with stick figures on our servers isn't really helping anything. It's more so just driving more people away. Salvaging players on LJ and RF would be better than giving them another reason to leave.
    Molle likes this.
  2. Molle New Member

Wow I got this discussion going!
    Well if I can sum it up, not a big deference thing happening!?

Well I am a returning player and did go to Ragefire, and I am in rely good guild so no biggy!
    But I know what happen to other progression servers!
    And this is the best game out there, imo
    But I don't want to end up in a dead server! (now that im back and having a blast again).
  3. Zublak Augur

In my honest opinion and the way DBG has handled things differently than SOE in the past is that they will merge LJ and RF if the population starts tanking. We really won't know how bad it will really effect these 2 servers until after Phinny gets going. Maybe a month into Phiny you'll see how many left and how many will come back.
    Alphont and Molle like this.
  4. Syrup Augur

Thread title reminded me of this classic
  5. Molle New Member

Sorry m8! English is not my native language
    I was meaning 'What's going to happen with Rage/Lockjaw'
    Sorry /blush
  6. Marthisdil Augur

There's not really any sort of rotation anymore.

CE has gotten VS twice and Trak once this week already. Trak spawned this morning and Rosen got him.
  7. -wycca Augur

It's actually between TL, RG, and DW.
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

The Christmas giveaway is a way of retaining some numbers.

Also you think the stick figure pictures are slandering? That was by far the furthest thing I ever attempted to do with them. They are tongue in cheek sarcastic humor meant to poke fun at events that are transpiring on the server. In the most recent one I even busted Dima's balls

If I was slandering a guild I would do so much more directly IE the hate page on my website that I am going to take down soon because I just don't care anymore. If they want to act like immature children they can - I'll just do raids after you guys have done em 500 times and can't stand to see em anymore and play on FV for enjoyment as I wait for Snorlax to unblock my content path =D

Also I prefer the analogy of Drunk uncle (the SNL skit) versus an awkward cousin
  9. Vindicator Journeyman

That is the point of them, I thought. I'll refrain from making more if you feel so strongly, Zublak. I do think there is far more truth to them than many are willing to believe.
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

I do them to make light of serious situations. Or to sarcastically bring humor to a serious situation.

11. Molle New Member

Aye well I feel more confident that there will be a good population a few expansion onwards.
    I am a low level and leveling slow to enjoy my self I only want to have a group now and then to meet new people
  12. Nolrog Augur

IMO, there will not be enough players to support all 3 of the newer TLPs. I agree that a lot of players will leave both and go to the new. IMO, they should merge both RF and LJ to create the most viable server they can from those two. We'll get a better idea once we see how Phini takes off, but IMO, it will be a strong launch, since it addresses a lot of the griefing drama that founds its way to the forums over time.
  13. Zublak Augur

Oh you aren't hurting my feelings. I'm just calling a spade a spade.