Whats going to hapend on Rage/Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Molle, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Molle New Member

Hi Is there enough players to have 3 TLP?
    I think that there will be a huge amount of players leaving both this servers to go to the new!
    How are you thinking when you create a new server like this?
    Two servers that are like a desert, and one with low player base death to all tre?!

only my thoughts....
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

Yes, this is a new and innovative way of looking at what is going on. there are no threads or posts like this one.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Now someone needs to find the rats jumping off the boat one and we got em all in one thread.
    Viper1 likes this.
  3. Nickatropolis Augur

can you guys make some paint depictions of ragefire?
  4. Molle New Member

5. AlmarsGuides Augur

What is even going on on Ragefire recently?

Ragefire was all the rage with Apok and drama until transferred ended then bam Lockjaw took the headlines every day for months.

Why doesn't someone on Ragefire tell us what's going on over there?
  6. Lifetap Augur

All the wishy washy flakey types leaving.
    All the bads that can't/wont compete are leaving.

More room for a stable community to flourish.
    It's kind of funny watching people fantasize about how glorious things will be or how they'll be free from the evil oppressors that many of them have never had any contact with.

The grass is always greener people are going to get a slap in the face with the Phinny server when it turns out to be a short bus packed like a clown car. Have fun quitting again.
  7. Jaime Lannister Augur

Hopefully the open up transfers from one to the other again, since they don't seem to merge servers anymore.
  8. Ducreux Augur

Ragefire is pretty quiet. Some of TL is still there and logging in to clear VP but that's gonna go down a lot starting next week. Rosengard isn't moving to Phinny so they are still killing Trakanon/VP/Other stuff on rotation. Ceaseless EVO/Darkwind are still killing Kunark targets like Gore/Talendor/Sev/VS and the other day Ceaseless got a Trak kill so I expect they will be entering VP sometime in Dec/Jan unless RG decides to sock every Trak (they won't).

Commonlands is mostly people trying to sell/buy Krono for 35k and people trying to sell off all their droppable loot for whatever Krono they can get, there are still the occasional "regular" /auctions for stuff but it is much more sparse than it was even just a couple weeks ago (pre Phinny announce).
  9. Jaime Lannister Augur

So RG, DW, and CEVO staying on RF?
  10. Eilad Lorekeeper

Yes

Also about Ducreux post, he sum up pretty well the current RF situation.
  11. Tailen New Member

Actually, I bought multiple krono today for 25k, and all of my items are still selling, as long as I don't sell too late at night. I'm pretty sick of people saying the server is dead. You saying the server is dead doesn't make it so. Just because your guild doesn't log on doesn't mean the server is dead.

You also claim everyone is selling off their droppable loot - which is a lie. A portion of people are doing that, hardly everyone. You are all doom and gloom, and it's bad for our server. If the server is dead quit logging in? You honestly are contributing to the downfall of our server.
  12. Odulicious New Member

Im gonna miss u ducroc <3
  13. Ducreux Augur

ded servr
  14. Jaime Lannister Augur

15. Mwapo Augur

RIP Ragefire. You will be missed.
  16. Ello-prexus Journeyman

Rotation?
  17. Ducreux Augur

TL and RG are rotating Trak/VP spawns, I don't recall the specifics offhand about how it's handled but I believe TL does(did) get 2:1 of the spawns. I've kinda checked out mentally since the PA announcement.

Believe RG did their first VP full clear this past week with little difficulty.
  18. Tudadar Augur

I think a lot of the pop depends on if they let people play an account on rage/lock and phin at the same time on a single computer or not.
  19. Zublak Augur

Almar, I like you bud, but this stuff actually gets kinda old. It really does. It was funny like the first 10 times someone did this.
    Alphont likes this.
  20. Pikallo Augur

He's trying way too hard. He's like that awkward cousin who really has good intentions and it a nice person, but just makes you cringe every time he opens his mouth.