Guild name reserved/still raiding for Phinigel? Bad news from DBG, you can't transfer it.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Dojii Augur

This is exactly why I haven't created a guild name yet and waiting for Launch Day. I was afraid this would be the case. The database that has the Guild names links them between servers. So there is only one unique guild name server wide (I assume).

I didn't want to create a guild name yet of fear it begin stuck in the limbo of petitioning, deletion, pixel twilight zone.
  2. Silv Augur

People in this thread don't seem to understand the definition of "erratic". :confused:
  3. Marthisdil Augur

You've seen it? At launch of RF, we formed Prexus Remnants. Invited folks, etc.

Next day they did the wipe because DB devs, are, well, "challenged" it seems.

Server came back up, it wouldn't let us recreate the guild. Created Remnants of Prexus to get folks into the guild. Sent in a petition - was told "sorry" and that was that. And heck, we were just a bunch of casual folks from Prexus...maybe we weren't pulling strings with enough devs....or buying enough Krono on day one.

Will be interesting with the folks who have posted the names of the guild they plan on creating and seeing if anyone beats them to the punch and trolls them ;)
  4. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Again, it's a sensitive subject, but I'm trying to be as constructive as possible here as there have been a lot of guildleaders that have had this very same issue.

I've firsthand seen DBG create guild names that already existed. When cordially questioned about it in the ticket system, the response was in a nutshell "Sorry, they didn't know it, they won't do it again"

Furthermore, guild names have been changed in real time (without having the guild disband), at request from other guilds recently. When I recently approached DBG about it in the ticket system, I was told that they are not doing anything with the guilds, and they cited that was the last communication they were sending out on the matter.

You can't show favoritism that way. I hope DBG has a statement on this policy, and assists guildleaders with obtaining names they have already secured and may currently be raiding with already.

I respect many of the employees of DBG, but this inconsistency cannot occur on this level.
    Dojii likes this.
  5. Gotcha Lorekeeper

Say what you want about Sony, but they had CUSTOMER SERVICE.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Thanks, but I don't need to approve. But I may not join either.
  7. Shae'der'lun Journeyman

<Fisted Legacy>
    <Apokalypse Then> (sic)
    <Shameless Insanity>
    <Immodest Man>
    <Schitizen>
    <The Mystical Odor>

Just some helpful alternate suggestions if someone snags your tag.
    Nolrog likes this.
  8. Vaclav Augur

<CS Won't Help> would be poetic
    Nolrog and Warrior007 like this.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I like this!
  10. Machen New Member

<Feel Free to Reroll>
    Nolrog likes this.
  11. Krek Elder

As a member, I hope you seriously use this video as inspiration for our new guild name.

12. Sequins New Member

<Bye Felicia>