demiplane of decay : fate rewards the bold ( tarl punox , plane of health )

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by atchoom, Nov 22, 2015.

1. atchoom Lorekeeper

fate rewards the bold task from tarl punox ( plane of health )
    * deliver 5 teeth to tarl punox , they are suppose to drop in the underground area , beneath the staue ( 0 / 5 ) ( we need 5 ) .

last 3 times I tried that task , killing all the mobs in underground beneath the statue ( including some before we enter below the statue got me 2 teeth TOTAL ( I even got one right at the statue , mob who agroed me ), so I got ONE ONLY from all the mobs down there and there are about 30 ? or so, , I am sure all the mobs were killed down there ( the one we could see ).

I started to type /target a . .........I got a target and pulled him , pulled all the one I could target ( /target a ... ) , so all mobs dead and only 3 teeth total, I started go up the ramp and killed mobs there as well since they were the only one available close to the underground ,

PLEASE fix it, or just upgraded the drop rate by 50 %,

1/30 in underground area where they suppose to drop is just not right..
    btw it was the 3rd time I tried that task I was able to complete only once ..

now I am starting with the underground area, so I can see if I can complete that atsk or not since the drop rate is low................

btw I had a druid to track as well there,
  2. Malacath Journeyman

"underground beneath the statue ( including some before we enter below the statue got me 2 teeth TOTAL"

They consider underground the Entire area below the Zonein in the center includeing the bar/musuem/prison/theather/other areas accessed from the doors leading down the middle
    the mobs outside on the ramps and the mobs below the statue and the mobs by the waterfall

theres actually like 100+ mobs "underground" that can drop the teeth
  3. atchoom Lorekeeper

oki ty for the info,,i have killed many , many in those area,will check more closer and track all the mobs who can drop them, might be my bad then sorry if it's not " really " bugged,
  4. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Not 100% sure, but I think those drop off of the hunchback / new model undead.
  5. Silv Augur

Like Malacath said, anything below the ramps at zone in counts whether it be mobs on those ramps or in any of the rooms. I've also seen it drop from any mob type down there except the big floaty skeletons.

The descriptions for the HAs are infuriatingly vague/misleading IMO. :confused:
    Iila likes this.
  6. atchoom Lorekeeper

yeah my bad ,too bad that I can't delete that thread , I hate doing mistakes , I posted too early I guess, good lesson to learn ,apologies to DBG.,,
    Silv likes this.