Seeking Guild

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Imem, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Imem New Member

Hi all!

I am a returning player and looking for a new home!
    I am from Sweden and played EQ back at 2000 and a few years there around! Basically I am newbie now that I’m back J. I was born 1965 when cars still looked cool J I have a wonderful wife and son; I tried to get my son hocked on EQ but it’s all about Wow and LoL, well I played with him in Wow so have a Priest and a warrior and a Warlock....
    But i do long for the original feeling I felt many years ago. So I’m here now!
    Looking for a fun casual guild that can be my new home in EQ!

Imem
  2. Finley Augur

Let us know which server you're on. There are two recent servers (Lockjaw and Ragefire) and I think some old ones like Fippy still kicking around.
  3. Imem New Member

OO
    Missed that Lockjaw but I’m only lvl3 and 90% so i can switch if there is a guild that wants me....

Imem
  4. Imem New Member

5. Armajong New Member

Ragefire has Rosengard; lots of Scandinavians, mature people. Good reputation.
  6. fickle Elder

Darkwind on Ragefire is a Euro Time Zone Guild, ancient guild with a rich history in Everquest, great helpful membership consisting of many nationalities, good positive guild atmosphere, raiding and hunting dragons when you reach high level. www.darkwind-gaming.com
    Nolrog likes this.
  7. Imem New Member

Hi i apped to rosengard if that dont turnout well i will get back and look @ Darkwind
  8. Imem New Member

I can recomend rosengard if some one other is looking for a guild!
  9. Turinbar Augur

I'm just trying to get groups. I'm on Ragefire and it will probably take me 5 months to get to lvl 60. btw 15 war lfg or guild if anyone is recruiting.