Account Suspension

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by 123Jimbob, Oct 31, 2015.

1. 123Jimbob New Member

Anyone else find their account suspended for some odd reason? My account Is coming up suspended when i havent been online in 2 weeks. No 3rd party programs, Not even using a custom UI. Anyone know why this might be?
  2. Elricvonclief Augur

It might be a false positive.

You could create a new FTP character, and petition it. I've read others have gotten a (slow) response doing it that way.
  3. XegonyGerrun Augur

Check the email bound to the account. Suspension is supposed to be accompanied by an email that you can reply to at least that's what I've heard. Never been suspended myself as I don't try to cheat :p
  4. Motherlee Augur

Maybe account was due to auto-renew and you canceled that credit card?
  5. Qweni New Member

I also have been attempting a recovery also as I have been away for six months. Due to my fizzled memory I don't remember the email and PW for the account yet I have CC/DC activity this year. I am " in the spooler" of the autobot right now with a second attempt of support ticket. Will see what happens ( again ) but am really at a loss as to what to do now.
    ~ Edit ~ The credit card activity on the account is of my doing ... some DB cash as well as the yearly renewal. With that alone, it would seem that I could clear this up and get back into the game ... all obvious and able to be back checked ...
  6. Motherlee Augur

Go to the page where it says, "Forgot my user name." Keep trying your regular email addresses until one returns the auto-reply with your account names. That will get you the email and possibly even your password reset.
  7. Motherlee Augur

I imagine they suspended it because of the 'suspicious activity' of you trying to reclaim it.
  8. Qweni New Member

Thank you for the input Motherlee ... will try that but it may be construed as "suspicious"... will see what happens.

~ Edit ~
    Well, that did not work ... service history is showing that they are " waiting FOR customer " ... I don't know what that means ... If I was able to remember the email I attached to the account this probably would be solved. Got to LOVE PTSD and TBI !

Qweni Fizlwiff
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. Qweni New Member

( laughs ) ... The autobot responded back - with the current info for the FTP account I created as per DBG ! I really must be doing something wrong ... Not that I enjoy getting "b**ch slapped by a Support Cylon ... just sayin' ... ;)

Qweni Fizlwiff
  10. Motherlee Augur

That's not the right eddress then. I hope you have access to your old ones.
  11. Tronk Augur

Also, check junk mail in case DBG mail like this goes there, mine did after the SOE->DBG change.
  12. Qweni New Member

Okay ! Back into the swing of it ! The Senior TSR Stephanie B. verified me and updated my email address that I currently use. She did that by CC/DC last four numbers and my security question. Once I answered back then TSR Gary B. worked the back end of this and I was able to "auto bot " my new PW to the updated email. It was also suggested I hold onto the FTP account by Gary for problems like these.

Qweni Fizlwiff