Unification - a Lockjaw Manifesto

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaclav Augur

You mean that he responded irrationally to a stressful situation where nonsense was going on? Wow, sounds like a great levelheaded person that can keep himself above a personal grudge.

Thanks for proving the primary point of why he's been getting criticized as accurate.
  2. Decrepid Journeyman

Keeping score for the people at home:

MM member posts screenshot with MM member saying they wanted FFA while trying to prove that faceless wanted FFA (/facepalm)

Darth wanted a smaller rotation with select people and it was backed by LoZ and then backstabbed by Loz per logs posted by Darth.

MM posters constantly attacking Darth over some video (edited or not? about someone lying about a child or not? I have no interest in listening to it) making tasteless remarks.

TL:DR- lots of insults, everybody looking at for themselves, MM posters will flame you if you don't agree with them and switch from faceless ad hominem attacks to poster ad hominem attacks
    Simone likes this.
  3. Vlerg Augur

what kind of context will make taunting one's dead baby look good?
  4. Aneuren Tempered Steel

The same context that makes that person's refusal to work with other guilds, look good.

In other words, a lie.
  5. Vazuvius Augur

Looking forward to Luclin when everyone's stuck in the same guild and none of this matters because they are the only people left on the server. ;)
  6. Porygon Augur

No-one flames you for not agreeing. There are several people on these forums that do not agree and do not get flamed.

The issue with you, is that you post things that make zero sense, and seem like you played a game of telephone to get your information.

I am MM, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with both sides, but you, you have clear and distinct hatred for MM (this hatred from here on out will be referred to as a boner).

This huge boner you have for us is evident in your completely one sided posting that reeks of child level reading comprehension.

Which is fine, alot of people have boners for us. We don't mind. But to say anyone who comes out against us is flamed... Well that's just wrong. Again. Which is a trend with you.
  7. rekais910 Augur

Yea. I honestly haven't been bothering to post much. Though I keep reading Decrepid's posts and it's like "This literally happened here in this post and he got it wrong.. what the hell"
  8. Mwapo Augur

Did you hear the entire thing where the sound bite came from? Seriously. And yes, the guy whose "child" was insulted or whatever has been doxxed before because he's a piece of scammer from various other servers(P99, etc.) I'm not saying it was the smartest thing to say. But the way it even came about almost makes it understandable. The dude brought up his kid in a TS where everyone was making fun of him and doing nothing more. He had been lying through his teeth the entire time and eventually everything he said was being demolished.

Seriously, give it a listen. google "more psycho in modest man mumble"
    Simone likes this.
  9. Aethilgar New Member

I said nothing of the sort and I'd caution you not to put words into other people's mouths.

What I said was 'Perception is everything'. In other words; while MM might have attempted stealing several mobs on the rotation list, FI got the loot. When people reviewed the rotation list, FI is listed.. not MM. At the end of the day; many people and their guilds felt the need to be saved from their 'protectors'... not their 'bandits'. I'm certain that FI would be lauded over had they not 'protected' raid mobs and allowed MM to fully be bandits. And let's be honest; FI's actions against MM were less about 'protecting rotation mobs' (as you say, it wasn't about FI getting loot) and more about 'keeping MM from getting raid boss kills'. It's personal.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Regardless - someone who's in a position that requires a level head shouldn't be drawn into stupid nonsense like that.

If someone being a fool is something that you can't stay above and not go completely over the line in responding to, how are people expected to think of you as a fair arbiter when it comes to deciding what is good for everyone?

Unless you're Florida, you don't let a judge that starts taking swings and spouting off obscenities on the bench - they're supposed to stay cool and collected at all times, not get riled up by fools.
  11. Zaviere Augur

Am I the only one who laughs a little every time someone tries to do "TL;DR" and does a colon instead, resulting in a completely out of context grinning green face showing up in the post? :D
    Pinto_Bean likes this.
  12. Weregild New Member

This server has a lot of autism on it.
  13. Choonk Lorekeeper

For the record, as I am one of the few people (8?) that were in the last rotation talks and can confirm what went on there; Faceless agreed to a 1:1 rotation on efreeti with a 1 hour engage window, they also agreed to a 2:1 rotation on all other mobs with a 2 hour engage window, after much debate i was able to talk faceless into allowing MiM an 8 hour engage window under the stipulation that if any mob was killed by MM they would go down to the engage timers of the other 2 guilds. This deal was done, it was to go into effect after 1 full day which came out to 26 hours later midnight on thur. I must also state that in agreeing to this rotation no guild was allowed to team with mm in anyway, this was a rotation to effectively block them front content completely, also Zaide went as far as to say that Gulfein must never be allowed to join LoZ under any circumstances (lol)

the very NEXT morning after the "vote" for Kunark pops on everyone's login Face informs LoZ that they want to change the deal and take all remaining Vox kills to kunark. LoZ was already not ok with the rotation and most of the leadership was on the fence about blocking a guild from content as we started this guild to fight faceless who was effectively trying to block the entire server from content, it was just something we didn't want to do.

Time and again face tells the server what the rules are, we are sick of it, it changed the rotation on efreeti without even letting mm in on the meeting (who knows they might even have been fine with it if they were in the meeting, we might not even be here) They made an enemy of mm by taking their rotation mob, they refuse to be on any future rotation with mm for leaving the rotation, (i'm sorry but if mm did this to LoZ we would have done the same, what would your guild have done? sat and took it?)

We are sick of face making the rules they are 1 guild they get 1 vote, they do not dictate the course of this server. MM is a raiding guild one of the few guilds on server that can kill all targets in era, they need to be on any new rotation going forward or it just doesn't work, you are not allowed to exclude a guild from rotation cause you flat out "don't like them" "don't respect them" "don't trust them" until you wise up, and agree to a fair rotation which you will NOT dictate the terms of the war will continue. We beat you when we sock, we are working on our mobilization, you will lose targets just the same in kunark so get ready.
    Orienn, Silentchaos and Kobra like this.
  14. rekais910 Augur

I like watching this LoZ officer represent. Keep the good posts coming. I wanna see you up in augur status soon!
  15. Kobra Augur

This man is a leader. Take notes Faceless.
  16. Silentchaos Augur

It's hilarious how terrified of MM these guys are.

They must see many piles of corpses in the Yxtta and Wall of Slaughter and Muramite Proving Grounds and Broodlands and the Hive and Sverag zones in the future.
    Orienn likes this.
  17. Endtime Elder

Maybe u should listen to the entire sound record and stop quoting things purely against darth, everyone said some stupid .

Stop pulling crap out of context and get over it.

This thread needs to be closed, it's nothing but rinse and repeat.
    Simone likes this.
  18. Vaclav Augur

Even WITH context it's horrid.

He's trying to present himself as someone that should be a judge of whom can have what - fair, impassive, and impartial are the traits you want in a judge - what traits does that evidence?

He responded in an unfair manner and certainly was not impartial. Nor was he impassive.

From a random person that wasn't trying to act as if they were a beacon of fairness, I might agree - but such behavior does not suit someone who tries to do what he does.
  19. Nechi-Brell Augur

Nobody is terrified of MM. MM can barely kill any targets without other guilds help even when not contested. All of this alliance with LoZ is doing is allowing MM to get loot at all. I will laugh if they get an equal share of loot because if so, gulfien would make an excellent Politician.

It's ironic how these posts always start right before the weekend because we know what happens... Nobody at daybreak watches the forums so they know it won't get shut down and they know they can sock these mobs all weekend long. Then the week starts again and we will see if LoZ still wants to give charity loot to MM on the mobs they can actually get without being able to sock them for 6 hours. Maybe then we will see another LoZ flip flop.

Also let me add... Nobody cares about everquest starting with GoD...its as irrelevant as live raiding currently is.
    Simone likes this.
  20. Vaclav Augur

Apparently you're too terrible to actually enjoy content that has a challenge attached to it, eh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.