Invis stacking

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Motherlee, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Motherlee Augur

While you are fixing levitation stacking, could you fix invis so that 20 min. druid invises don't overwrite my permanent invis? Even better, druids and rangers need some love. Give them permanent invis too.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Lily and Fanra like this.
  2. Wizdons Augur

why do some classes allowed to have both Invis and IVU?
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

At this point I would have to agree that it would be simpler just to give druids and rangers the permanent invis and undead invis. It doesn't make any sense for them to have separate invis now.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Povarmonk Elder

How about just one invis for both undead and live it been long enough time to have both invises combined together.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Motherlee like this.
  5. Crystilla Augur

If they do that, they would probably take AWAY ITU from clerics ... since it's against 'lore' to actually allow clerics invis ><.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Since we are talking of invis stacking with the nerf to fade, the least they could do is to have the temp invis stack with all invis and ITU like the permanent buffless one did.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

Wait a minute, why should they have undead invis? My cleric doesn't get non-undead invis.
  8. Motherlee Augur

Shhhhhh!
  9. Perplexed Augur

Camo can be used while moving, I wouldn't want to lose that in exchange for permanent invis.
    Stacking would be nice though.
    Iila likes this.
  10. Cicelee Augur

Combine invis and ITU?

Why not go all the way and not only do that, but remove see invis from all monsters in EQ? That way anyone can fun around without any fear and any challenge in game. O and make sure we make it granted at level 1- don't want the new players to have a sense of danger or challenge now, do we?

At the rate some of you ask for things, I am anxiously awaiting the thread in May 2016 asking for any grey con mob to just collapse and die upon looking at a lvl 105. Because heaven forbid you take the three seconds to hit auto attack or cast one spell...
  11. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Perm invis/undead invis, perm levi or underwater breathing should never have been given out. Bad game designer(s). Abilities don't need to do damage to be considered stupidly overpowered.
  12. Motherlee Augur

Perhaps you don't remember the frustrating days of having invis drop 4x on the way to Dulak. I would have quit that day if not for guildies.
  13. Makavien Augur

Remember? I still use this because buying consumable items from in game vendors is how they get rid of platinum Mask of Vanishing. I also only get caught maybe 1 time a year without invis on me.
  14. Makavien Augur

Oh come on you don't want the death ray ability ?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.