Server Login Down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Taosunj, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Taosunj New Member

Just wondering if anyone else cannot log into the game atm? tried multiple times and says either my connection or downtime. not sure
  2. wizen New Member

Same problem, says can not connect to server.
  3. Frenzic Augur

Yup it's down =/
  4. Taosunj New Member

k thank you for the response
  5. Smiddies New Member

can not log in either
  6. Seering New Member

now if there was just a way you can tell DB .. and they could do something about it .. it would be a thing of wonder /smirk
  7. Kinin New Member

just another annoying "Yup it's down for me too" post
  8. Taosunj New Member

lol only annoying thing about the post are the trolls who decide to put their 2 cents into it without being concerned with the current issue.
  9. yandra New Member

I know, we can call them on their help line...oh, wait, no. So, we can petition, oh, yea, skeletal crew, petitions gets checked every other month....well, we always can nerd rage on dez forums.)) but yea, i tried to log in, its down. somebody send a messenger pigeon.
    Motherlee and Taosunj like this.
  10. Taosunj New Member

Thats funny
  11. yandra New Member

fyi, seems to be up now, able to log in. thank you whomever sent in the pigeons.
  12. Zalamyr Augur

Down for anybody else right now? So far I've seen:
    -Launcher times out immediately and I can't do anything but re-open it.
    -Launcher gets me to the part where I can push play, but then tells me there was an error and to try again.
    -I got to the server select screen once, but it told me I owned 0 expansions and didn't seem to be logging me into my actual account.

Edit: Guess it's not just me ;)
    Thalas likes this.
  13. VZRetro Lorekeeper

I hope they fix it very soon becuz I just tried to log in and not only did it say I own 0 expacs but it also reverted me from all access to free...
  14. Mephtoline01 New Member

Was porting to Pok, and was ported right to the server login screen and out of my gold account. Sigh
  15. Zalamyr Augur

Seems to be back up for me now.

Edit: Or not...I got one account in. Can't get the other one in. Might have just gotten lucky on the first one.

More edit: Got the second one in after several trys.
  16. VZRetro Lorekeeper

Got my alt account logged in and everything is normal, but my main account is still saying I own zero expacs and still shows me as a free member instead of all access like it should be...
    Motherlee likes this.
  17. Motherlee Augur

I just got logged in on the forums.
  18. Laurana Augur

It's more than just server down...
    1. Intermittent login issues to the forums: One of my accounts can't login using IE or Firefox on Win 7, nor can it log in on Opera or Firefox on Android. One of my other accounts can log on fine on any platform.
    2. One of my three accounts is perfectly healthy when logging in all characters. Second account can't log in on any of my three machines. Third account has half the characters as free to play, yet still says I have 188 days of all access.
    Really annoying...
  19. Deuc New Member

DBG Just posted that they are investigating the problem and working to resolve the issues. So....they are aware of it at least.
  20. Yogore New Member

Still down for me. But, at least I was able to login to LoN and get my 5 free packs.