Alchemy Aid for RF/LJ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by thechacko, Jun 15, 2015.

1. thechacko Elder

So I've been digging for a few hours tonight trying to find info on where to obtain the vials (I found you can get most of the leaves that aren't drops in Innothule Swamp at the hand) but I can only find small vials on the Grobb vendors.

Most progression guides refer to building the antidotes which show a requirement of a primitive potion vial - but I cannot for the life of me find this anywhere?

Can anyone grant me aid and succor and peace of mind!? :)
  2. Kahna Augur

Vials? What are you talking about. You don't need vials for alchemy. Just make Potions of Greater Concentration. One Violet Tri-tube sap and one Duskglow vine. Those will carry you to 244.
    thechacko likes this.
  3. thechacko Elder

oh well that gives great aid! I was seeing these things saying to make the distillates of antidote or whatever and they took the vials.
  4. Heldrix New Member

That's for the new alchemy system. RF/LJ uses the old school system, p99 would have some good info.
  5. tarquinn21 Elder

http://almarsguides.com/eq/Tradeskills/progression/alchemy/

If you want to find "hidden" recipes, go into your bag and search by trivial and sort through them. Small Vials are available on some vendors. Anything else isn't attainable yet. There are some recipes that while the components are purchasable/droppable, still do not combine. I attempted to make something very much out-of-era (Distillate of Clarity IV) but received an error message basically saying requirements weren't met (not enabled yet).

If you want to just throw money away early on, just make the Concentration potions like previously stated in this thread. Sub about 150 skill you won't have very many successes for chances to recoup some money, but post 150 you'll start succeeding quite a bit. Also each combine is pretty cheap compared to literally anything else.

It's actually kinda sad. It completely and totally trivializes Alchemy. I was having fun with it early on in the server, starting with SoW and IVU pots to raise my skill and selling them as I went. Then I stumbled on the Conc. Pot recipe and the fun was over.
  6. Kahna Augur

You can make other pots. I did sow, Ivu, then greater regen which only costs about a plat a combine and trivials at 163 then switched to concentration. I didn't sell the regen pots because a free 800 point, two minute regen make canni so much better. I am a troll and don't really care about the intel debuff.
  7. rmain1972 New Member

I found this list searching the internet... good source for recipes:http://www.alkabor.com/Ugzugz_QuickChart.PDF And i still prefer starting at the lower recipes and working your way up. However the GC potion is pretty cheap, so it is an avenue to 244. :)
  8. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

The 244 pots are hardly throwing your money away. It's a 2pp combine (rounded up) and you (or friends or customers) will use them. It costs a couple k to go from 0 to 244 without vendoring a single pot. Few other tradeskills if any can do that.
  9. Ducreux Augur