Lockjaw - Efreeti now fully FFA cause one guild wills it? Chats from the Leaders channel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerdz Elder

God I hope they take "your Efreeti" haha.
    Rotations are off according to DBG so they can do whatever they want. They chose not to do anything to the targets that everyone is enjoying killing but because of the garbage that your guild leader and others have been spouting the last 2 months, even though it isn't exactly morally right, I don't blame them for taking efreeti away from you. You deserve that.
    Even though you are already breaking rotation with Ion united in many people's eyes, if you break abolish the dragon/god agreement with your full MM force, that is all on you and everyone knows it.

Honestly I see a lot of Innys and a lot of unsuccessful socking in your future. Good luck with that. I think you breaking the god/dragon rotation would be the start of your guild falling from power.

For those of you that I lost earlier.
    I don't think Ion united is an Alt guild of MM but I do believe since Gulfein is the leader of War on another server, Gulfein does have the power to ask his officer to not break rotation here. If his officer tells him no, if Gulfein really cared any bit about this rotation, he would eventually kick that officer and than I would buy that Gulfein no longer had any control of what that guy does on Lockjaw. Until that point, it is all bull.
    It has been extremely clear that Gulfein has wanted a rotation that has very few FFA and didn't have 24 hour kill timers. Ion United is Gulfein's way of trying to get rid of the 24 hour kill timers and as long as this Ion United leader is any bit associated with Gulfein's guild on Fippy, any rotation break by Ion United should be treated as rotation break by MM.
    If, on the other hand Ion United were to get into the rotation by the conventional means, than it would be acceptable.
  2. Tulgin Augur

It's irrelevant how the rotation came to be, be it blackmail, intimidation, whatever. The fact is the rotation stands, Efreeti is FFA.

So you are contradicting yourself, badly. You agree that Efreeti is FFA on the current rotation, but you are choosing to disregard the rotation because you disagree with how it was created. Again that's irrelevant, it is what it is. Can't change what happened. Efreeti is now FFA.

The only ones threatening to violate the rotation are MM. But let's face it, you won't because it won't benefit you. You'll stick to the agreement, you'll accept Efreeti is FFA and that's the end of it.

All this drama for empty threats with no ability to back it up.
  3. Tseroth Elder

[IMG]
  4. Lotusfly Elder

5. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Faceless guild stood no chance against TL. I would even say they would've been behind apok. Whats funny is they killed nag/vox faster than TL by pet walling with outside help from MiM and then bragging about it. Faceless is just scrubs to TL.
    Kobra likes this.
  6. Tseroth Elder

ayybby
  7. Tulgin Augur

I agree, Faceless seem unwilling to use bots to get an advantage, so they can't really compete.
    Alphont likes this.
  8. Lotusfly Elder

TL isn't as good as you think TL is. I mean have you watched Ducwhateverhisname is stream? If they allow players like him in idek man. IDEK.
  9. Kildire New Member

Regarding Warpower and Ion United, the guild was formed the first day of Ragefire and reformed on the first day of Lockjaw. They did not splinter off MM to screw with FI. While the founders and some members are current or former of Citizen, none of them have any interest being under Dima's thumb on these progression servers (or ever again for many of them). Their actions and interest are their own.

You do not have a clue about how Citizen's leader structure works. And if you had any idea about Warpower and Dima's relationship, you would realize just how laughable your cooperation conspiracy is. Dima has no control or leverage over Warpower's action on Lockjaw. Period.
    Kragin likes this.
  10. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Really? Prove it. Why don't you pay for your guild to transfer over to ragefire and compete with them to be #1 if you think they don't deserve to be #1.
    That is my challenge to you.
  11. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

Loooooool
  12. Mulerien Elder

This thread has been a great read at work lol. For the record, Dima isn't the leader of Citizen currently; Machen is. Dima is an officer, same as myself and warpower. And IoN united has been around since day 1 on RF and then moved to LJ when it opened. I had my Mages in both guilds at each of their launches.
  13. Nerdz Elder

If he is the leader of Citizen and his officer, Warpower, had any respect for him AT ALL, Dima could simply ask Warpower to respect the Lockjaw rotation. If Warpower doesn't have any respect for Dima, why in the hell would he be an officer of Citizen?! Everyone knows that Dima doesn't want to ask Warpower not to break though. Dima wants the rotation to break and he wants someone else to blame for it.

For these reasons, I say FI should take all of MM's targets until Dima gets control of his officer one way or another or kicks his officer.
  14. Tulgin Augur

Like I said I think MM should be removed from the rotation. But they would simply start going after all other guilds targets, so that can't really happen.
  15. Kildire New Member

Because Dima is not the leader of Citizen, genius.

Even if he was, if he threatened Warpower, he simply leaves and takes his friends and family with him. Which means no more Citizen or Fippy. You really are speaking on things you have no clue about. Let it go.
  16. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Apparently dupre and yukan are too stupid to see through darthy's horse dung. Anyone who played LJ since launch would know that ion united was not created recently. Keep getting on your knees guys, darthy enjoys it :)
  17. Kragin Augur

Misinformation is flying wild from both sides here
    Imdead likes this.
  18. squidgod Augur

...or because he was leading a Sky raid at the time.
  19. Nerdz Elder

Fair enough, I am now informed. Was always the impression that Dima was the leader. Maybe he was in the past or something.

Do you agree though that Dima does have the power and ability to ask/insist Warpower respectfully to get into the rotation normally rather than attempt to break rotation over and over again screwing over small guilds?

Would you agree that, if asked, Warpower should respect Dima's request considering the time they have worked together in Citizen and if he didn't respect Dima's insistent request, than it would show badly upon Citizen's leadership choices?

If you do agree with all of this, than you agree that Dima at least has some pull on what Ion United does and he has shown that he is unwilling to use any of this pull to keep a respectful rotation on lockjaw. This is the reason why Ion United breaking rotations should be seen as MM breaking the rotation. We all know Dima has at least a little bit of a say on what Ion does here yet he doesn't care to try.

Dima wants a different rotation and he doesn't want to be the one to blame for breaking the Lockjaw rotation. What Ion (and Faceless with this Efreeti stuff) is doing is giving Dima the opportunity to get a rotation that is more lucrative to his guild without taking the full heat of straight up breaking the rotation.

What a jerk.
  20. Lifetap Augur

better than calling a meeting at 3am to change the rotation amirite?
    Alphont likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.