Server Issue / Disconnections

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Reporting Bertoxx server. I reported it here: Update Bugs 09/24/15 but starting thread here so others can comment if they also having issues.

Server having lag and zoning issues. Bertoxx server. At random times tells are lagged, zoning is lagged, etc. I got disconnected for no reason while just sitting in the guild hall. Others have reported similar issues. Generally not working properly.

Just got disconnected again sitting afk in the neighborhood guild hall. People reporting /gu and /group tells are not be received.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  2. Apoc Augur

It's all the extra XP
    Fanra likes this.
  3. Malbro Augur

Luclin also, I posted in player's issues section.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

luclin just crashed due to same. is back now but still crippled.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

actually i take it back, despite saying DOWN on the patcher, it must not have since uptime says its been up for 18 hours.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

ARGH, so the name i spawned in an HA is presumably still there, because our campfire still exists, and we're still int eh HA, but we cant get to it because there are NO PORTAL GATES in WK or 3rd gate or anywhere to neriak 4th gate. Ideas?
  7. Xanumbik Augur

its showing servers up on forums but when i try to log in it says servers not responding
    Hiladdar likes this.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

that happened on luclin for several minutes, then finally it just started working. the portals are slowly spawning and things but apparently all the zones crashed, presumably including the instances you had open, because we couldnt get back into our HA.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  9. Rogero Journeyman

For me, Bertox is pretty much unplayable right now - (examples: can't get in or out of the guild hall without having to reconnect, impossible zoning times, etc -- the recent nerfs are bad enough -- all these random playing issues are just making everything even worse.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  10. Shash Journeyman

Same here, Bertox is lagging badly. Tried zoning from Guild Hall to Lobby and froze. Logged off and tried 3xs before the game would let me back on. Replied to general chat about the lag and it took at least a full minute to see my reply show up. I logged off for now, may try again in an hour.
    Hiladdar likes this.