Have questions about rotations? Open a petition to DBG

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Makelite, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makelite Augur

I just did, on 8 accounts along with some friends of mine on another 10 or so accounts. DBG is the man behind the curtain on this and have not laid out any boundaries openly to anyone.

Not blaming the rotation guilds, they are just freely using the tools DBG has given them but what's to stop them from rotating anything? Nothing in the announcement places a limitation on what is considered a "raid". My initial understanding was raid targets but apparently that isn't correct.

Is SolB a raid zone because a dragon spawns? Are fire giants considered raid mobs?
    Is Perma a raid zone also? What about ice giants?
    Fear and hate, are they raid zones? Is the trash part of the raid?

We all know the logical answers to these but what would stop the rotation councils from adding these mobs are zones to the rotation? (unlikely, I know) I know the responses from the guilds will adhere to the understanding we all have all ready about these situations. I'm more pointing out the fact that DBG's stance of "Players come up with something, we'll back it" isn't good enough for everyone.

They should be the ones clarifying what is and what isn't allowed to be controlled by players and right now they haven't done that. Until they do, I will continue to submit as many petitions as possible until they clarify it to everyone what the intentions really are.

(This is solely an expression to receive an actual statement from DBG on how this should be handled and is not a direct attack on anyone or any guild)
  2. Derd Augur

You do realize sending ten petitions for something already decided, and by the way they know its one person even if you don't tell them so. Your clogging up an already overworked system. Good work bud
    Simone likes this.
  3. Kattahn Elder

Much like Fox News, Makelite, you're "Just asking the questions!"
    Iila and Simone like this.
  4. squidgod Augur

IIRC, you can be banned for flooding CS with tickets.
  5. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

You opened petitions on multiple accounts solely to cause them a headache? And then made a forum post advocating flooding them with questions the same way you did?

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
    Simone likes this.
  6. Makelite Augur

No, them taking a backseat approach is allowing the server to burn. They can ban or suspend all they want and my friends included, it's their lost, not mine. You act like losing a level 50 and couple k plat is worth crying over.

They institute all these rules and regulations via private messages, why not be open about it to everyone? All I'm asking for.
  7. Porygon Augur

My prediction, this is going to go over very well.
  8. Steampunk Augur

I'd like to encourage you to make many many petitions concerning anything and everything your little heart desires. After all, you are the entitled one, to whom the rules don't apply. All hail the entitled one!
    Simone likes this.
  9. Vlerg Augur

thank you for clogging up an already overworked system, the TLP servers haven't been draining enough ressources so far, they clearly need more GM / guid babysitting them so the ones who complained about TL/faceless grabbing every raid target can now complain about said raid target not being FFA.

You sir, are clearly part of the solution ! let's make TLP a better place!
    Sheex, Simone and Mayfaire like this.
  10. Makelite Augur

I'm entitled? Really? People are petitioning people and getting them suspended for killing mobs on a short respawn because they identified it as raid mobs....but that's ok? Well, then I'd like DBG to at least let us know what the boundaries are because the rules don't say. Right now you need 36 people and a website in order to join the rotation....if they decide to put hate and fear trash on rotation, would that be ok too? I just want clarification and not he said she said from some misinterpretation of pm's. If the system can be used to punish then it can be used for clarification to avoid punishment.
  11. Steampunk Augur

I don't blame you for wanting that confirmation. I don't even care if you spam a trainload of petitions. I just think it's pretty stupid and I hope you get exactly what you deserve. Yes, you act like you are entitled, just like at least 75% of the posters on here. I wouldn't stop you even if I could, but I will continue to call "b*llsh*t" when I see it.
    Simone likes this.
  12. Makelite Augur

Well it's a good thing it doesn't matter what you think but I do think you should look up the word entitled. People seem to throw that around like some new trend. I'm just asking for answers through the avenues provided to me. I'm sure you have more pertinent issues at home to tend to than my itty witty forum post, now run along.
  13. Flec New Member

I hope you get suspended for this. This is what makes being a community manager a thankless garbage job.
  14. Hendar2 Augur

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. Try to spend a little of the time you are suspended searching for a better dictionary.
    Simone likes this.
  15. Steampunk Augur

Only in your own mind.
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

If by can you mean should ;)
  17. Hashire New Member

I'm so glad this post blew up in your face and 0 people now like you.
    Inb4
    "I don't care what other people think of me"

Keep it up mr. Entitled!
    Simone likes this.
  18. Zarakii Augur

[IMG]
    Simone likes this.
  19. Nuttmeg Augur

OP, Everquest is small potatoes to someone with your intelligence and potential. Look up "sovereign citizen"! Did you know you don't need to register or license your car unless you use it commercially? There are also tons of tax rules that don't actually apply to you at all.

Forget the rotation business, the larger good of society demands you opt out of the other rules that shouldn't apply to you.

(sarcasm off: but truly OP, sovereign citizen might fit)
  20. Makelite Augur

Awww so many people that care......it's heart warming that you took time out of you day to post on my thread.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.