You have been blocked from redeeming loot.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NoRedeem, Aug 31, 2015.

1. NoRedeem New Member

I purchased well over 200 dollars worth of LoN box sets to try to go for items I had been wanting this past weekend due to the discounted prices. After some luck and getting a majority of the items I was going for, halfway through redeeming my loot I receive this message.

"You have been blocked from redeeming loot. Please contact support if you have any questions."

I opened a ticket and it was supposedly escalated by a GM, yet I still do not have access to the items. I have two accounts and was purchasing on both accounts and only one account was blocked for some reason.

This also happened to a guildmate of mine who was making a similar amount of purchases. We both opened tickets and received no help and have been bumping the tickets for the last 48 hours with no response.

Please address.
  2. Leex Pewpewer

I would add the ticket # from your petition to make it easier if they see this thread.

Good luck.
  3. NoRedeem New Member

150829-000321 is the ticket reference number. I spoke with my guildmate and someone responded and said they corrected the issue, but he hasn't logged in to verify yet. Sounds like I may get a response soon also.
  4. NoRedeem New Member

Bump... ticket has been open for 96 hours now... still awaiting resolution
  5. DaNinja New Member

I have the exact same issue. 150903-000520. Bought some booster boxes and now I can't redeem my free packs.