Guide programme dead on AB?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can't remember the last time I saw a guide or guide event on AB, or even a post from the AB guides on the boards since they moved over to a different forum other.

While all other servers had lots of fun events last month AB had nothing. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/gu...ht-general-information-leader-boards.5336145/ These were fun events last year, and I don't understand what has changed, didn't we participate enough to warrant these events on AB?

What is going on?
    Do the AB guides know about the new forum?
    Do we still have guides on AB?
    Or have all of AB guides been transferred to police the progression servers? :rolleyes:

This thread about guide events on AB has had no posts at all since it was created back in April.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/guide/index.php?threads/antonius-bayle-guide-events.5334553/
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You need to remember that guides are all volunteers and they can't play on a server where they have characters, with that fact and given that AB has a player base that plays at a different time then other servers you may find that the guides also are playing at a different time then you are. Also shouldn't base it just on what you see posted as not all quests get a post on those forums so more may be taking place then you can see.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think you hit the nail on the head with the time difference for AB.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

AB used to have some awesome guides who went out of their way to organise quests when players were round, sadly since the forums changed we have neither heard anything from them or seen them in game. :(

Gone are the days when I log in to raid and I'm teased with a link to a cool ornament that someone picked up at silly O'clock during the week.

Guess I need to dig deeper, guess my next step is the guide petition to find out if we have any guides left and if/when they do quests.
    Iila likes this.
  5. Iila Augur

The forum change to move the guides away from players resulted in less contact between guides and players? Who could have have guessed!
    :(
    Silv likes this.
  6. Pirowen Senior Guide

We're still there! I suspect that it's a matter of schedules not meshing up.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Maybe when they made the change at first but for quite a while now you just click on forums select Guide Evnts and get taken to their forums. Only difference between how it is now and the old say is you to to a different forum instead of a different section of this forum. Which may beg the question of why make any change in the first place but that is about it that I can see.