VOTE: Is it Time for Kunark to Come to Ragefire?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

It’s that time for the Ragefire progression server… the voting period to unlock the Ruins of Kunark is almost upon us!

[IMG]

Starting around Midnight Pacific Time on the morning of Monday, August 24, 2015, Ragefire players will be able to vote to unlock Kunark for their server. This vote will last for two weeks. Once the vote starts, any character that is level 30 or higher can go to the Priest of Discord to submit their vote.

After two weeks, if a majority of the server votes to unlock Kunark, that content will unlock at Midnight Pacific Time on the morning of Monday, September 7. If a majority of the server does NOT vote to unlock the Ruins of Kunark on Ragefire, this vote will reoccur every two weeks until the vote passes.

Special note: Once the vote passes, some NPCs, boats, or other game features may require an hour or so to pop up in-game. Paid transfers from Ragefire to Lockjaw will also be closed during this window in preparation for the content unlock, and the last day for transfers is planned for Wednesday, September 3.

Lockjaw Players: Due to the time that the raid content was cleared on this server, your Kunark vote is scheduled to start on Tuesday, December 1, 2015.

How will you vote, when the time to unlock the Ruins of Kunark comes to YOUR progression server?
    Foxxbott and Xanadas like this.
  2. obewan New Member

why cant lower levels than 30 vote?
  3. obewan New Member

4. Foxxbott Lorekeeper

Oh boy, I better get to workin' on 30 this weekend!! Thanks for the update Roshen :D
  5. Arksa New Member

Yes!
    I will vote Yes!!
    To be crystal clear I will be voting Yes!!! on the Kunark expansion unlock.
  6. Tris Augur

3 month is pretty perfect for classic for me. Dinged 50 on both accounts last week. Just need to push my alts a few more lvls to 39 ? so i can power lvl from 60 :)
  7. Borune Journeyman

Doesn't matter what the normal player wants. What do the Mage Armies have to say? We're in the way trying to play on their server after all...
  8. Barlow Elder

Looking forward to Kunark.
    Arksa likes this.
  9. Arksa New Member

Obewan asked "why cant levels lower then 30 vote?"
    Answer: Too easy to create alts to affect the vote. Yes people can PL beyond lower limits like 10 or 20 easily.
    However this was my chosen reply (based on your handle) ...
    "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
  10. Carpediem New Member

Is voting allowed on all level 30 and higher characters on an account, or is it limited to one vote per account? Haven't seen it mentioned yet, so figured I would ask.
  11. dyre New Member

My main is only 21 and it took her from the beginning to get there (of course I was playing a few alts as well). I'm disappointed that I can't vote :(
  12. Starfix New Member

RIDICULOUS !!
    How ridiculous and stupid is this vote....

DB organized a split between servers, people went to LJ or did stay on RF based on this decision to have Kunark after 3 or 6 Month...

Now another vote ??? C'mon, let's use common sense... how many times will you ask people to vote, and how many times will you change your mind even if people vote A or B ? What about people that decided to stay on RF and that have to face now a new vote ??

I strongly suggest you organize votes for REAL problems like Planes instancing, or Boxing...

Just my 2cp
  13. Tris Augur

This is the real vote :) The other vote was a vote about when we should vote.and we voted that we want to vote now. And no, i am not joking. its actually how it is.
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Barbwarrior Augur

be pretty funny if they vote to not unlock kunark im gona do that for a laugh on my toons
    Kaenneth and Yinla like this.
  15. Feradach Augur

I strongly recommend you get your facts straight before going off the rails. The last vote was for whether or not we wanted to keep the voting schedule as advertised, if we wanted a vote after three months, or if we wanted an immediate vote. We haven't had an expansion unlock vote on either RF or LJ yet.
  16. Starfix New Member

Really ?

There is a REAL problem of communication then... you should read general chat, and notice that many people do not understand neither why we have to vote again, and did not really understood that previous vote was to know when to vote again !!:

Before telling me not to get off the rails, understand what happened after the previous vote... LOT of players did choose a server, many guilds were divided, and time/money invested.

I'm pissed off, because i dont know what is the future of the server with such a communication policy.
  17. Ducreux Augur

Then maybe people need to go back to middle school and increase their reading comprehension.

The polls that were taken a month ago were clearly marked as polls, if you didn't take the time to read them you shouldn't have voted anyway.
  18. Eqghronk New Member

The why those under 30 can't vote is to stack the deck and make the vote count for all those who have been permacamping everything and every zone and whining to unlock the next expansion. I have consistently voted to keep the unlock at 6 months from the beginning, but DB evidently doesn't care that we originally wanted 6 month, they want to assuage the whiners and make them happy. Can always switch to lockjaw since they currently are sticking to the original proposition.
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Starfix New Member

How easy....
    No problem Mister Fanboy.
  20. Ducreux Augur

You've had 92 days to level 29 times. You get 2 more until the vote. That's 13 weeks.

Turn off your alt-itis for 2 days and get 1 character that high if that's your problem.