account to account transfers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by forbones, Aug 19, 2015.

1. forbones New Member

when will this feature be available on RF/LJ i have purchased a transfer token just to be told that its not available on these servers...
  2. Phati Elder

Never. Transfer tokens are for transferring characters from server to server, not account to account.
  3. Carpediem New Member

I tried get one also, and got some copy paste response; that they won't do it, without any reason. I couldn't find anyplace where they said it wasn't allowed on these servers. I think it's bull that they still allow you to purchase the token when they won't do it.
  4. Gemstones Journeyman

They should do that, it would be more revenue. Let the people who originally planned to play one char move some of their alts to a new account (new subscription fee) so they can box. Pretty soon we'll all have to start mage armies to compete for content.
  5. forbones New Member

they are used for account to account on other servers i have done it before you must petition its same token
  6. Phati Elder

[IMG]
  7. forbones New Member

well i transferd account to account via petition on bertoxx server, the token had same disicription. this is repply from my petiton,Unfortunately, Account-to-Account transfers are not available to the Ragefire and Lockjaw servers at this time. We will be unable to assist you with this request.

In the meantime, we can only suggest keeping an eye on official Daybreak Games news outlets for any news of this changing.
  8. forbones New Member

In order to move from account to another you have to use the petition system in game, and purchase a character transfer token. The Gms then have to do the rest. Don't use the token, just have it in your inventory, then send in a petition with your account information (where you want to move to etc etc).