DBG please step in and take over RF rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dumbster, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumbster Journeyman

I'm getting sick of all the crybabies who think the current rotation is not fair for everyone.

We all know that if majority vote happens on RF TL alliance guilds and splinter guilds will have complete control and make half the targets FFA making it 100% in favor of the people who use this game for income.

Please, it's time for you to step in because RF is the most toxic pool of garbage that i've ever encountered in any MMO.
  2. Ethereal Augur

I've never been in TL, and have no 'alliance' with them either, but I think having half the day (non-primetime) being FFA is perfectly fine. I don't understand why, just because YOU think most of the guilds on the server are wrong, that your idea is better or more correct, is fair to anyone.

It's called being fair to everyone, not just 1-2 guilds. If you can't see how the current rotation isn't fair, then that's your own problem, and an opinion most people have shown to oppose.

So, yes, please, DGB, take over the rotation, because the current one is awful.

*edit* it's also getting boring reading about how TL is the bad guy on the server and all they do is RMT. It's pretty clear they're not the worst thing happening here, as seen in recent weeks.

They have given away lots of kills, straight up, to other guilds. They made agreements with the very guilds that talk crap about them to give them kills in exchange for specific items (I think that's fair, considering they COULD just dps race and take the mob themselves). They're the ones (well, lets be real First was) who came up with the more favorable rotation. Sure, they got some scumbags in their guild, but I think they're starting to keep those types of people in check, at least lately.

If you hate TL so much, go make a guild that is better and more successful. Then you can do whatever you want with your loot. Pretty simple. If you hate the FFA times, go make a guild that will compete against TL, or stop worrying about what happens to mobs when you're not even logged into the damn game.

*/edit*
  3. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

I think it'd be great if DBG just said "never mind, you don't have to have a rotation anymore.. back to DPS races"
    PathToEternity, Skipper and Finchy like this.
  4. Skipper Augur

Just go back to dps races.
  5. Phati Elder

Despawn the raid targets until a decision can be made. Weekly discussions will turn into daily discussions.
  6. Elkay Augur

It should just be player decided, non-DBG enforced rotation.. a.k.a. DPS racing, until DBG can put in a proper server-side fix (expeditions, server locking of encounters to guilds for X minutes, etc.) It's obvious people can't play nice with each other or agree on RF.
  7. Finley Augur

I think despawning all raid mobs is certainly a feasible way to force compromise.
  8. RadarX Augur

Please use an existing thread to discuss raid rotations. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.