Good bye EQ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Po8tick, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Po8tick Elder

too many ups by dev - annoyed with the mage armies, KSing and BS.
    the servers are just toxic and if I am gonna deal with toxicness, I'd rather go back and play Smite and continue giving them $$$ for their skins and BM other players.

FYI:

Apok - fun guild, their TS and raids are fun (when not ) and everyone is cool as FK.

TL - they are very active/chatty as well and organized but very cliquish. Don't hate on TL when 2/3 of them are nice players joining TL for the phat loot.

RoE - very nice folks, vent is lacking though and communication

I had toons in all 3 guilds - some of the stuff I read on here in the forums is hilarious though with the accusations. Lots of exaggerations - regardless, I already got majority of my Sky gear and most of my epic quest items but I lost the desire to play and quitting.

No one will have my stuff - I am gonna let it rot.
    I will be back for the new tlp server if the ruleset is right and devs don't it up again, which I have little faith in now.
    They lost a good customer, 45 a month gone for them. Rather drop another bill for Hi-rez and support the e-sport scene, where the community is awesome, albeit ingame can be toxic.

No Bots, No Box (or 2man box okay), NO KRONOS, all zones instance ready with a variation rule on raid zones, GM/Guide enforcers and I will happily come back. Till than, out.
    blueblazer likes this.
  2. Porygon Augur

3. Dojii Augur

fare well man
  4. Steampunk Augur

Buh bye...
  5. Constellation Augur

Well, sorry it didn't work out for you. You may want to come back and try Kunark out, things may improve once the game is opened up a little more.
  6. RadarX Augur

Closing this up as off topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.