Another reason Twisted Legacy is dispised

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by blueblazer, Aug 4, 2015.

1. blueblazer Journeyman

Go on down to the Efreeti camp with some of my fellow guild members. Get there and the named is up! Running see invisible because we had been at the bats camp. Nobody is there! What a lucky day for us!!! So we kill the Efreeti as a few folks from Twisted Legacy show up. Tell us we trained them and stole their camp. Funny, as they were not there and the other monsters in the area were up. After a bit of us holding the camp and them sitting by us and accusing us of training, they pop in a small mage bot army. About 18 characters by my count. Hard to say as they were all smashed together as typical bots are. (Love those 3rd party hacks) Their claim to the camp became real as at that point we didn't stand a chance of holding the lucky camp we had walked into while open.

So yeah, if the customer support wonders why they get so many complaints about Twisted Legacy, this is just one example of them running a beloved game into the ground and DBG's name along with it.
  2. Mayfaire Augur

Ok, this is now the 2nd one today. Please can we keep TLP fights in TLP? I for one don't want to see this forum become a repeat of that forum. o_O
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  3. blueblazer Journeyman

May, this isn't a fight. This is Drew the SK. You know I use voodoo in my fights. Player support transcends simple lines like servers. This kind of behavior is systemic in the game today. People using bots and bullying to attempt to get their way. Hopefully, DBG will set aside the plans of another server and instead focus on rooting out the bots that are currently running rampant. Identifying guilds and people that knowing support, use, and even encourage this kind of cheating should by supported by all legitimate players.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  4. Mayfaire Augur

Hey Drew :)

Good to see you, I missed you bud :) I even missed your wicked voodoo kicking my a**, heh.
  5. Mind tickle Lorekeeper

Whats the issue here? you're on a server that supports DPS wins, there are no camps. [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is not illegal.
  6. blueblazer Journeyman

If you don't see the issue I can't help you. For the rest of us, it is clear as day.
  7. Elricvonclief Augur

This thread really belongs on the TLP section, please.