Lockjaw down... again?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tudadar, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Tudadar Augur

2. Zendaar New Member

3. Thewiz Augur

There had best not be a 48h rollback. Especially since you, DBG, have not answered last weeks petition regarding a 48h rollback and all my lost items.

Yeah
  4. MightyUnclean Elder

At least it always happens at 5AM EST on a Wednesday, rather than prime time on a weekend!
    Elkay likes this.
  5. Hendar2 Augur

Everyone I know had their items restored.
  6. Tudadar Augur

More problems on these then last progression servers at this point. Least it hasnt been shut down for three weeks I guess?...
  7. Finchy Augur

time to go back to RF ! whoever was causing the crashes on RF moved to LJ
    Drexll likes this.
  8. Cronos Journeyman

Ya needless to say if there was another rollback I'm officially done Everquest, and likely all DBG games forever. This is really bloody annoying.
  9. Kedil New Member

No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies.

Obviously Whammies is a roll back >.<
    Elkay and Drexll like this.
  10. rick Augur

well that explains my 2 DCs ..

are we being rolled back to last saturday again do you think?
  11. Warlord1999 Journeyman

"time to go back to RF ! whoever was causing the crashes on RF moved to LJ"

'
    someone DDOS'ing, tryin hack and dupe?
  12. Guntharr New Member

Daybreak created their own headache with their stupid poll about opening up transfers early -- man, whoever was the guy/girl with that idea in the meeting...would hate to be him/her.
  13. sleka Lorekeeper

Maybe it has something to do with the resists able to go over 300?
  14. Steampunk Augur

Last Saturday
  15. Cronos Journeyman

I honestly think no matter what happens, if a damn person gets defiant again, they gotta leave them with it, if they did a rollback I can't imagine many of us would suck that up again, probably lose half their population in that short duration.
  16. Tudadar Augur

They need to get their act together. I hope for their sake there isnt another rollback after a premature instant double XP. Less and less people will defend them if this keeps up.
  17. rick Augur

is there a +300 resist to server failure and rollback items?

pls say it IS so
  18. Croel New Member

omg another server outage for lockjaw? why am i not surprised?

Maybe this time a roll back won't cost me 2.5 levels...
  19. Maelonic New Member

Gah wth is going on i just got in a group with my guild on my necro and kid just feel asleep really why !!!
  20. Lateryn Augur

Resist have been able to go over 300 for a long time.