lockjaw still bugged

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by chris_the_mage, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Prathun Developer

Plane of Hate was being stubborn but it should be correct now. Sorry about that!
    Simone likes this.
  2. RainbowTest Augur

This rollback was 10000% unacceptable and clearly from the reaction you all had by giving this token sorry gift of double exp says that. You need to give us something other than exp. We are the 6 month unlock server exp is nothing to us. We lost a summer weekends worth of raid loot, casual loot, plat, and Krono trades. This is so bad that people are quitting left and right over it if you don't fix this. At this point we'd rather have the pre rollback saves and deal with the few idiots who exploited the bug.
    Sebli likes this.
  3. Cajun Caret New Member

Agreed, at worst we are talking about ppl giving DBG more money for Krono to buy the exploits, which probably can be hunted down individually and deleted.
  4. Zenori New Member

Rollback was too much. I got rolled back to Friday on a toon that didn't even kill one mob or loot one thing during the bug. I lost over 20 hours of play time and a ton of gear. If they don't fix it, I'm gone for good.
  5. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

I am getting a sense of Deja vu, shades of opening night debacle and the (in)decision making on whether to wipe or not...
  6. Zdrop Journeyman

Lockjaw is still broke, People can reclaim out of era items right now after the rollback lol. Plus there are some out of era spells floating around still. The server needs taken down and rolled back properly, and the sooner the better because it's just wasting peoples time leaving it as is just to do another rollback tomorrow.
  7. Zhutuak Augur

Disaster upon disaster, we should be careful what we ask for. How do they fix this and for that matter how did it happen? What are the odds of it happening again? Is this the way I really want to see my time wasted?
  8. rick Augur

IT ISN'T true that the spells I bought last night for levels 31 and 32 are in my book.. they are gone and levels removed (I have the level 31 in my bags but i had them there before)

I DON'T have the spells i pre purchased either as the inventory, money, and it looks like my bank were all rolled back on that one character .. as perhaps was my shared account area

GL.. the XP lose I could have lived with BUT it wasn't done in any particular way .. I have characters I played today that were fine BUT the one I played at the time of the error on my end was cranked way back to a day and 1/2 ago at least

GL everyone..
  9. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Got 2 BD resist earrings 2 days ago. They are gone. np i will buy them again.
    But after weeks of waiting, i finally got a tell for my robe of the kedge, when i stood in CL.
    Running, swimming, looting robe, paying 3 Krono to the nice mage army for the order, running to lavastorm, camping out.
    30 mins later the server goes down and when i make it into the game again, the earrings are gone and the epic quest robe is gone... and my kronos are gone too.

I petitioned. There is no way in hell this ends like this.
  10. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

And my brother lost his red monk epic quest robe. why why why does this always happen, when it hurts max?
  11. Moonie New Member

Wondering is a full wipe is needed.
  12. Progress Augur

I warned them about the reclamation token....people used that on Vulak a few times.
  13. Necromonious Augur

I think of all the mage armies of full-time $$ farmers who lost a weekend's worth of earned krono wages. I don't feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for everyone else tho :(
    Mezrah likes this.
  14. Frenzic Augur

#wipeitclean
  15. chris_the_mage Augur

16. Caradoc New Member

It's not just the game that is emulating 1999, it's the posts too!
  17. Thewiz Augur

You have got to be kidding me. I lost all my gear and plat on 2 of my characters. Why?
  18. Cuedain New Member

What really makes me furious is that the kronos the $$farmers lost will likely be reimbursed. It's the casual Player that lost a weekends worth of time and effort that will again be kicked in the . Those that can play the 48 hours of double xp nonstop through are better off than before. But for those who can't nobody gives a damn at DB. They don't WANT casual Players. Let's all quit for them to see who REALLY pays for that game!
  19. squidgod Augur

I got kicked back to late Friday. Lost everything that I had moved from my alts to my main. Lost a weekend worth of faction grinding (and the plat that went with it).

Double XP? I'm 50, I don't give a .

Ugh, makes me not want to play anymore.
  20. Thewiz Augur

Well I petitioned to get my gear back. What are the odds i wonder.