I don't need your double exp until after the 30th

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mashef_8013, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Mashef_8013 Elder

Figure it out Dev team. You guys still fail at this for 16 years? How much longer until you are asked to "step down". There is a point where you have worn out your welcome. Time to move on and follow Smedley's lead.
  2. Dradee Journeyman

Maybe you should move on. Seems you take games way too personally.
  3. Mashef_8013 Elder

Wrong answer - I am the customer. They just can't keep stuff wrong or it's time to write the investment firm that bought this mess.
  4. Radloh Lorekeeper

What does the 30th have to do with it?
    Simone likes this.
  5. Mashef_8013 Elder

Can transfer my alts from Ragefire to LJ and actually utilize what they are offering as "reimbursement".
  6. BestReleaseNA Augur

The thing is, DBG doesn't give care that you're a customer. They only care about whats the least amount of work for the most money possible. They've made that obvious by now.
    Drexll and Mashef_8013 like this.
  7. Dradee Journeyman

You're "one of" the customers, not THE. Write the investment firm. See how that works out for you. Or petition in game and let the devs fix the issues and have a little patience. I am not a paying customer, yet I bet my answer will get better results than your flipping one will.
  8. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

As a fellow customer, you need to chill.
  9. Ponk95 New Member

Double exp is an insult. The rollback went WAY TOO FAR BACK. I lost 1500-2kish plat and did nothing wrong to deserve this.
    Drexll likes this.
  10. Mashef_8013 Elder

Smedley's gone isn't he? Writing works. The twitter rant is a front. Don't believe everything you read in the media or see on TV. Don't you know this?
  11. Kreetin New Member